Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Invent something
  • franksinatra

A reversible sterilization device, fitted to all children when born. If, one they are adults, they want kids, they have to sit in front of a panel of police, social work, health and education people to justify this and, if successful in their application, they can have the sterilization reversed.

I’d also reinvent the calendar so we had an eight day week with three day weekend. The extra day would be called Rideday.

maccruiskeen

Batteries that can be instantly recharged by draining & refilling electrolyte.

Thats pretty much a fuel cell isn’t it? Invented in 1838.

emsz
    Free Member

A hair brush that has a colour/highlights option, so as you brush your hair, it could put any colour in you wanted or high/low lights whatever that last a day or so, or when you wash it out.

I know, amazing idea right? 🙂

organic355
    Free Member

Dammit this was my idea

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGghQkeUfnk[/video]

franksinatra

A sleep condenser.

Allows you to have 12 hours sleep in 6 hours. Perfect for people who work hard, play hard or have young kids.

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

FleshPockets™

Like pockets in your trousers and/or jacket, but in your flesh. So you’ve got somewhere to put stuff when you’re nekkid.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Thats pretty much a fuel cell isn’t it? Invented in 1838

Busted.

I don’t imagine the dog one is original, either.

Stoner
    Free Member

FleshPockets™

ever read Papillion? 😉

jekkyl

A system for living where all the world’s humans live in peace with enough food & free healthcare for everyone.

Wings for humans so I can fly, simple.

ico86

29er tire levers.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Invent something’ is closed to new replies.