• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by gil_.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Intrepid Apparel…Missing order?
  • gil_

Ordered a couple of things from the website on 21st December and payment has been taken off my card, I’ve seen nothing

Chasing it up now and getting no response via direct email or on FB page…

Anybody else in the same boat?

ajantom

Hmm, good luck getting a response from them. I had a warranty issue/question last year and they ignored my emails. Gave up in the end. Crap clothing that falls apart first time you wash it.

gil_

In fairness I have been impressed with the clothing, hence the second order, magically I have just got a response from my FB posting

Looks like my order will be with me next week 🙂

ajantom

Maybe they only ignore people when stuff breaks. Good luck any way.

Kamakazie

They don’t seem to send stuff out tracked as I had a problem with first order not arriving (or not being sent until I chased…).

Still, it was all sorted and I’m really pleased with the kit so far. Seems well made although I’ve only hand washed it so far!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

ive had trouble with a missing pair of shorts. they were pretty rude and abrupt when trying to sort it so wont be ordering from them again.

FOG

Bought some stuff last year. Good quality but I had ordered the wrong size on one item and it took a while to change for correct size.
    My fault for size problem but returned immediately and big gap before replacement arrived

gil_

Just following this up, having been told I’ll have my order on Tuesday, I’ve yet to see anything….
    Anybody else awaiting pre-Christmas orders or was I the only daft one to take the risk?

handybendyhendo
    Free Member

I have found them interesting on returns.

Ignored emails and calls. Responded to FB.

All sorted in the end. I wanted a replacement BUT due to response times opted for a refund.

I have 4 pairs of there shorts – and they are great! Shame they are less so 🙂

gil_

Guess I’ll chase them up on Facebook, seems to be the only way to get a reaction from them…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Intrepid Apparel…Missing order?’ is closed to new replies.