Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Intolerance and Vitriol – you know who you are
  • hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Was this the Boaty McBoatface referendum?

Good observation. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Aristotle
    Free Member

From my experience of recent times, for every sensible person who thought through their leave vote, there are a good number who just ‘took a punt’ or went on gut(ie. Long held prejudices) like when they decide what to eat in a restaurant, but with probably less consideration.

RustySpanner

Can we all just bloody grow up a bit?

I’m already ashamed to be English today, don’t make me ashamed to be part of this place as well.

Harry_the_Spider

Voting leave because you believe in it – Fair enough, good luck and I hope for all of our sakes that it works.

Voting leave as a protest – Idiots.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Will be there be a sweepstake for the ‘Who do we blame next for our woes’?

Aristotle
    Free Member

The EU will still be the bogeyman. “victimising” us for shafting them and expecting everything to be fine.

NZCol

I’m in shock. Reading some of the nonsense is frankly making me feel sick. Today I sat and listened as an organisation agreed to move X,000 jobs away, this is happening. I feel appalled for my daughters generation and also for the lazy and feckless who couldn’t be arsed to engage their brain. While I am sure there are valid reasons to vote either way to then state that you were surprised it made a difference should mean you are entitled to exactly what you asked for. Embarrassing state of affairs and not proud to be British at all.

pictonroad

^ that.

I apologise for nothing.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Intolerance and Vitriol – you know who you are’ is closed to new replies.