Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Interview Questions – Please suggest some
  • beefheart
    Free Member

Do you like marmite?

(Obviously they don’t get the job if they don’t like marmite.)

pondo

It will be a draw. The badger is powerful but dumb whereas the baboon is clever but not as strong.

No way would it be a draw! Badgers are nails, but so are baboons, and they’re bigger and fast-moving with a much bigger (and still sharply-fanged) gob.

Baboon all day, all night and all next day, no problem.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

English common badger or Honey Badger?

willard

Did you not ask the “29er, 650b, or 26″?” question?

toby1

How did he answer the Pragmatist question then? I’d have had to think about that as it’s not like there is a right answer, is there?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Good point – When I asked him about (database) sizing he never mentioned that 650(M)B brings your data to life.

bullheart
    Free Member

What would you do with a unicorn?

What wouldn’t I do with a unicorn? Filthy buggers.

Best wishes WCA. Hope you’re well…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

How did he answer the Pragmatist question then? I’d have had to think about that as it’s not like there is a right answer, is there?

Not that well, he sort of dithered and then said a bit of both.

In my opinion the correct answer is along the lines of “Which ever approach is the optimum for the given situation as by nature I am a pragmatist”

antigee

I once had 30 minutes to establish whether it was better to run or walk cattle through a meat processing plant.

Lawyer you say? – surely the point of the question was to determine how many hours you intended to bill for answering a 30minute question?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

adds a few more to the potential interview question list.

You also have to remember that the interview is a 2 way process (well maybe in better times) I’d avoid the questions that make it look like you just googled for stupid interview questions. Fastest way to put people off working there, one guy I worked with did that and circulated his “Awesome” questions for the rest of us to look.

I’d think something from the Expert video that was on here last week on how do you deal with explaining technical information to non technical people who are also customers without offending them or throwing them out of windows.

Cougar

I’d avoid the questions that make it look like you just googled for stupid interview questions.

“You have 20 minutes to find out whether you want to spend the next several years working with me, you can ask me anything you like and that’s the best you could come up with?”

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Interview Questions – Please suggest some’ is closed to new replies.