Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Interview Clothing
  • Offroading
    Free Member

Hi,

In my time i have attended a fair few interviews – all dull office based so suits etc.

Off for an interview tomorrow – its based in dispatch getting out the goods etc. Spoke with the interviewer a few weeks back and through the conversation he said people show up in suits which looks OTT.

So what would be good to wear ? Not too casual but not too smart if that makes sense. He is aware i’ll be nipping in after work in which i would be covered in muc etc but im going to take a change of clothes..

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No, not another what not to wear thread…always better to be overdressed than under…enough said…a jacket and smart trousers would be a bare minimum.

will
    Free Member

shirt and nice trousers minimum i would say. But agree with darcy, over dressed is better.

Offroading
    Free Member

M’kay.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I just realised I said “enough said” and then went on to say something.

I’m sorry.

Sandwich

You can never be overdressed for an interview in a suit and tie, what happens if your contact is sick and someone else does the job for him? You can always remove jacket and tie if you have them with you.

will
    Free Member

Full suit went down well today i think. Even better as others turned up in jumpers and shirt 😆 that job better be mine 🙄

duckers
    Free Member

Rubber chicken, striped tie, knee length nike sports socks.

shinsplints

Turn up wearing nothing but a “mangina” & see how you get on 😀

Guilliano
    Free Member

Bike helmet and strategically placed sock!!! Failing that a suit is always a good impression when going for an interview…. it shows you have made an effort

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Interview Clothing’ is closed to new replies.