Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • internet sales.. not in stock…
  • totalshell

i was under the impression it is illegal to take money for something you advertise and then email the buyer at a later date to say.. sorry we have none.. will be in in a couple of weeks though if you dont mind us keeping your couple of hundred quid… i even stumped up a fist full of cash for 24hr courier.. should have been 14 days ish carrier..

Cougar

If they’ve taken your money then they’re legally obliged to complete the sale as they’ve entered into a contract. However, I don’t think there’s any onus on them to do it according to any sort of timescale beyond “reasonable”.

That said, distance selling regs mean you can tell them to shove it if you don’t want to wait.

tommyhine

I’m really get annoyed with Wiggle at the minute. Always had good service from them until the last few weeks.
    1. ordered a jersey and then after three weeks gave up.
    2. ordered a helmet and got a high vis jacket delivered!
    3. ordered a silicon case for my garmin 810, still waiting after 2 weeks
    4. ordered a new xt rear disc brake for priority delivery on friday morning, check the tracking today and it’s not even dispatched.

Think I’m going to give up with them from now on.

scotroutes

I thought the retailer had 28 days/a month to get it to you. Mind you, they still shouldn’t be taking your money until it’s despatched. I had a really bad experience like that On One occasion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘internet sales.. not in stock…’ is closed to new replies.