Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • International
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Drinking Kenyan beer, listening to a New Zealander commentating on England v Pakistan in the cricket while watching it (sound off) on an Indian TV channel.

Ain’t technology and transport brilliant!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Tusker?

Mind you the transport of beer seems a bit unneeded. What wrong with a good local brew? drink local act global?

trailmonkey

listening to a New Zealander commentating on England v Pakistan in the cricket while watching it (sound off)

Shurely shome mishtake ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

TJ, I’ve got a Bath Ales Gem and a Ringwood Old Thumper linded up for later. Just really fancied a Tusker when I saw one in the fridge in Waitrose!

TM – Sound is from R5 and the TMS chaps, vision from the interweb.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I alternate between listening to Radio Havana, and to watching Hugo Chavez on his TV programme
    ‘Aló Presidente’ on the net.

Yes, isn’t Internationalism & IT brilliant ?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve got a Bath Ales Gem

Mmmmm…..Gem. As a brewery, Bath Ales is getting better and better. Damn fine little chain of pubs they’ve got going over here in the Wesht.

I alternate between listening to Radio Havana, and to watching Hugo Chavez on his TV programme
    ‘Aló Presidente’ on the net.

Where did I hear recently, that he actually did a 4 day continuous version of ‘Aló…’? I think it was on HIGNFY…sounded like a belting few days’ TV I can tell you.

juan
    Free Member

Drinking japanese green tea while in the south of France listening to a USA web based radio and surfing on a british (or is it only english) mtb forum…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That’s the spirit, juan!

Ca va?

trailmonkey

No thanks, too bubbly.

juan
    Free Member

Doing ok still stuffed from today’s lunch it’s mum’s day here so we went for my grand parents (spanish) for a nice fish paella…
    I am still digesting 😀
    And you not in the pub with griz and rudy?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘International’ is closed to new replies.