Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 160 total)
  • Interlagos F1 (with spoilers)
  • davidjones15
    Free Member

Let the fun begin.
    Much as I want Alonso to do it, I don’t think he will without outside assistance.
    Vettel looks fired up in practice and I’d like to see Hamilton V2.0 (the new improved and mature version) spoil things a little.
    ¡Vamos Alo!

Junkyard
    Free Member

I used to know a fella who was a big Alonso fan

Oh the goading fun to be had

PrinceJohn

looking forward to this race – ironic that Red Bull won the constructors championship after Webber’s car broke down & that going into the last race they’re pooping themselves about Vettel’s car breaking down!

Will be interesting to see if the timed event rule comes into play if the rain they’re predicting tomorrow comes to pass – could end up being a farce, would rather see the race go the distance like Montreal.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    FeeFoo
    Free Member

Come on Nandoooooo!

roady_tony
    Free Member

Hamilton 2.0 is just Hamilton 1.0 with a different front end,underneath still the spoilt brat thats wasting his talent for money and fame… he’ll never last the contract with mercedes and we’ll see if he ever gets back into a decent car………

as for Interlagos, hoping for a tight race with Vettel out on the first corner and alonso battling from the back to gain the points he needs…
    bit like Button did !

Kryton57

I’m with Tony here, odds on he replaces Webber RB or (gulp) Massa at Ferrari in the next 2 years.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

….and more importantly, Georgie looks great in that dress!
    (Unless you’re watching BBC coverage….)

the-muffin-man

underneath still the spoilt brat thats wasting his talent for money and fame…

He’s getting no more money at Mercedes than McLaren offered, and he openly accepts he has to get out of McLaren to stretch himself. The only extra he’s getting is freedom to get personal sponsors.

And if you think Hamilton is spoilt, just wait until Vettel is eventually in a bad car and see the toys fly then! (he has never had a bad car as the Toro Rosso was essentially a Red Bull when he drove it).

IMO Hamilton will do well at Merc and show Rosberg to be just like Jenson and Webber are – good No.2s but not great enough to drag a poor car to the front. If any team is in for a lean spell its McLaren with Button and Perez as drivers.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Georgie looks great in that dress

She looks like a sausage in it’s skin. Goodness knows why she insists on wearing clothes that are made for a smaller person.

As for Hammo, it’s been said that Merc said he could keep all the trophies he won with them.

There must have been chuckles in the Fatherland when he fell for that.

mtbmatt
    Free Member

And if you think Hamilton is spoilt, just wait until Vettel is eventually in a bad car and see the toys fly then! (he has never had a bad car as the Toro Rosso was essentially a Red Bull when he drove it).

He is the only Toro Rosso driver who has ever had a win. In fact he is the only driver to have ever got a top 5… which he managed 6 times.

Obviously just the car…

FeeFoo
    Free Member

She looks like a sausage in it’s skin. Goodness knows why she insists on wearing clothes that are made for a smaller person.

Fair point, but It works for me! 😈

the-muffin-man

Obviously just the car…

Didn’t say he was a bad driver – just that he’s never had a bad car. I was referring to his childish attitude when he’s losing, not his driving skills.

Vettel, Hamilton and Alonso are miles ahead of any other drivers at the minute.

KonaTC

Would so like Alonso to win and beat Vettel to the championship

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Didn’t say he was a bad driver – just that he’s never had a bad car. I was referring to his childish attitude when he’s losing, not his driving skills.

The toro rosso was not a good car. Average at best, yet he pulled off some great results.

PrinceJohn

The toro rosso was not a good car. Average at best, yet he pulled off some great results.

IIRC – some of those great results were when the weather etc played into it’s hands – which shows when the playing field was leveled how competitive he is.

PrinceJohn

Oh & it’s just started to rain… should keep it interesting…

rbrstr
    Free Member

Seb’s never going to be popular being german in an austrian team, he’s still gonna win it though 🙂

davidjones15
    Free Member

Ferrari not going too well. 🙁

davidjones15
    Free Member

Well done Hammo v2.0.
    Fingers crossed for a dodgy alternator.
    A bit of work to do Alo, let’s see some rain fall.
    Now, where’s the rugby?

KonaTC

EJ said Alonso for world champion

So that’s a result

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Alonso has moved up to 7th after a gear box issue on…….Maldonado has a 10 place penalty for weight infringement

🙂

jota180
    Free Member

I was expecting him to lose all his times and be put to the back of the grid

KonaTC

thekingisdead – Member

Alonso has moved up to 7th after a gear box issue on…….Maldonado has a 10 place penalty for weight infringement

Fantastic News 😆

I_Ache
    Free Member

Anybody want to put a bet on Massa bumping into Vettel in the first corner?

dannyh
    Free Member

I’m amazed no one has mentioned the track yet. I think Interlagos is probably the best circuit on the calendar (along with Silverstone and Spa).

That long-distance shot as they power around the long, naturally banked final bend and the pit lane clip on the way to the line are just iconic.

No stupid bloody light-up hotels in the middle of the track, no advertising that stretches into hectares on the run-offs – in fact it looks a bit scruffy off-track – but it is substance over style.

And, for the record, come on Fernando!

higgo
    Free Member

jota180
    Free Member

Alonso needs something to happen, a random event, otherwise he’s left with an impossible situation.
    Bring on the rain 🙂

PrinceJohn

The view from Jake Humphrey’s hotel room this morning is a little damp…

Getting excited now…

higgo
    Free Member

What are you doing in Jake’s room?
    And is he excited too?

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I still think Schumacher should stay on in F1.

Needs a good car.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Needs a good car.

Why, do you enjoy watching him getting beaten by a good, but not outstanding teammate?

higgo
    Free Member

Needs a good car.
    I think Mansell should come back for all ‘Movember’ races.
    Needs a bigger car.

jota180
    Free Member

Needs a good car.

…… and a time machine, wonder if he could get DeLorean to enter a car for him?

jota180
    Free Member

Quick PSA for those that haven’t seen the movie ‘Senna’ – they’re showing it preceding the start of the GP coverage. [12:30]

It looks like it’ll be a long F1 day today for me 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

On Sky presumably ?

jota180
    Free Member

yeah Sky

davidjones15
    Free Member

and vipbox?

PrinceJohn

What are you doing in Jake’s room?
    And is he excited too?

That’d be telling 😉

He’s excited & sad cos it’s his last day…

higgo
    Free Member

jota180 – Member
    Quick PSA for those that haven’t seen the movie ‘Senna’ – they’re showing it preceding the start of the GP coverage. [12:30]

Sir, I owe you a pint.

PrinceJohn

A fantastic film

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 160 total)

The topic ‘Interlagos F1 (with spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.