Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Interior sliding shutter doors in front of patio doors – anyone done this?
  • Drapoon
    Free Member

Calling all DIYers!

The wife & I have been looking at alternative to curtains across a sliding patio & we thought about some sliding shutters. The trouble is although I have found a few examples on line I can’t find a manufacturer or anyone that can do this kind of work! Anybody have any experience with these please? We are in Northants so local would be handy.
    The other alternative would be a pair of chunky white wooden blinds but not sure how great these would look?

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Martin

wwaswas
    Drapoon
    Free Member

That’s an option Wwaswas yes like that but with wooden blinds instead of glass but was looking for sliding that went behind each other ideally

good find though 😀

perchypanther
    Free Member

What you’re describing is a set of sliding wardrobe doors.
    There are a huge variety of track systems and door panels for full height built in wardrobes.
    If you search for wardrobe doors instead of blinds / shutters you might find something suitable
    Ignore this – a lot of shite

Edit : search google for sliding plantation shutters gives this as the first result:

The key word here is “plantation”

Drapoon
    Free Member

That’s exactly what we are after paerchypanther….now I just need to find a compnay that can supply it so I can fit it…

cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Interior sliding shutter doors in front of patio doors – anyone done this?’ is closed to new replies.