Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Interesting one – browser help with logging in on forum?
  • DT78
    Free Member

For some reason on my home laptop I’m having some issues logging onto this site.

I login, and on the home page it shows I am logged in but when I move to the forum it does not show me logged in and I cannot post. Re logging seems to work ok, but still doesn’t display in the forum tab or let me post.

Any ideas on what to do? I’ve tried deleting all the cookies.

IE8.

Waderider
    Free Member

IE8.

Ahh. I see your problem.

druidh
    Free Member

Been banned?

Cougar

Empty the Internet Cache perhaps? Tools / Internet Options / Delete / Temporary Internet Files.

Try hitting F5 on an affected page also.

DT78
    Free Member

Don’t think i’ve been banned? No ones told me and my login works fine on my work pc and my desktop.

They do use different browsers though, IE6 at work, and I think IE7 on the desktop…

It worked ok before all the forum crashing issues.

DT78
    Free Member

I’ll give emptying the cache a go (at work at mo so can’t try it).

Tis an odd one.

xiphon
    Free Member

Do CTRL + F5 in IE.

Forces a re-cache of the webpage.

BIGMAN
    Free Member

I have the same issue when using Morzilla. Any ideas?

Cougar

Empty the Internet Cache perhaps? Tools / Options / Advanced / Network / Clear Now.

Try hitting F5 on an affected page also.

(well it probably is deja vu, it sounds like it)

BIGMAN
    Free Member

I’ll give it a go. For some reason when I change forums it logs me out to. Guess its all related to the same issue!!

DT78
    Free Member

Empty the Internet Cache perhaps? Tools / Internet Options / Delete / Temporary Internet Files.

Didn’t work for me….

And when I press f5 it’s the brightness display on the laptop, and I can’t work out how to make it be a normal f5…

Cougar

Does your keyboard have something along the lines of “Fn Lock” that you can toggle?

DT78
    Free Member

Not that I’ve found yet…will have another more studious look this evening rather than the rather angry button stabbing last night…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Interesting one – browser help with logging in on forum?’ is closed to new replies.