Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 184 total)
  • Interesting day with the 'neighbours' (police content)
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Red Light Jumpers are the spawn of Satan

Hi.

Just wondering, did muddydwarf’s conversation with the neighbours include contacting the little darling’s parents and having a discussion about it?

Before sending in the crack S.A.S team to shoot them all in the head and dump them in the local lake, of course…

crankboy
    Free Member

I’m not going to Muddy the waters by giving any legal advise re your action over and above do not resort to axes as you could come off badly in court( the sentencing guideline is immediate custody.) The Formal Caution was a good and lenient outcome if that is what you received. you should have had to sign a form accepting guilt and acknowledging the caution.

On the constructive side if the misunderstood young men are from a council estate your councils anti social behaviour unit may be able to assist you.

SD-253
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

brandeberryj – Member

I am not sure I like the word Scrote surely Scum would be more appropriate? I am not sure you did the appropriate thing excepting a caution as this is admitting to it and it may come back to haunt you in the futore. Advice to you all don’t admit to it and make it hard for them to prove it anyway IE a balaclava/mask and deny everything AND do not let them the police in your home they need a search warrant and by then you could have got rid of any evidence.

Stupid advice. Doing this will get you a full prosecution for offensive weapons at a minimum not just a caution. Co operate and get a caution, make life difficult an get the book thrown at you
    Argh the middle class liberal living in safe surbia no scroats where you live.

Co operate and get a caution,

Anyone remember the woman who could take no more of the abuse and attacks by the local scum on her mentally retard child and herself commited suicide in the end. Why? because the police did and could do nothing.

I might also point out your lies

That’s what someone told me I am of course not advising It.

I note you missed that bit out when you quoted me that’s is called telling lies TandemJeremy. PS by the way is this the correct way of writing a chicken sound buck buuuck buuuck as cluck is really not the sound a scared chicken makes?

SD-253
    Free Member

crankboy – Member
    I’m not going to Muddy the waters by giving any legal advise re your action over and above do not resort to axes as you could come off badly in court( the sentencing guideline is immediate custody.) The Formal Caution was a good and lenient outcome if that is what you received. you should have had to sign a form accepting guilt and acknowledging the caution.

On the constructive side if the misunderstood young men are from a council estate your councils anti social behaviour unit may be able to assist you.

On the constuctive side?

and

misunderstood young men

Are you being ironic? By the way was it a real axe?

SD-253
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

Hi.

Just wondering, did muddydwarf’s conversation with the neighbours include contacting the little darling’s parents and having a discussion about it?
    Maybe he didn’t want a kicking??

Trekster

Mate did something similar a few years back but with a Samurai sword he kept under the bed. Fortunately he had not quite finished the pack of Stella and had the forethought to nip round to his brothers and substitute the sword for a golf club in readiness for the inevitable visit from the boys in blue 🙄 .

SD-253
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    Loving the ‘take the law into you own hands’ nonsense from a bunch of people who’d shop their neighbours for having dirty curtains or something else equally trivial…

Bloody stupid thing to do

It’s a good thing you’ve realised thisNow, have you considered the possibility of reprisals? Revenge attacks on your home, or family members? Are your troublesome neighbours the type to take such things lying down?.
    Thats the way support the scumbags it his fault for not letting them smash up his house……..yes that where ends up if the police don’t deal with and they don’t or can’t.

Maybe you have scared them off. But maybe you’ve opened a far nastier can of worms.

Yep still his fault

Consider covert surveillance, making sure it doesn’t of course create a breach of privacy for your neighbours.

So covert surveilance without actually doing any surveilance? use cameras without using cameras…..of course it is the victims responsibilty to do this? Gather evidence of illegal activity and criminal damage. Much more effective, as you then have ‘proof’ on which the police need to act.

This forum makes me laugh. One minute, Red Light Jumpers are the spawn of Satan, next minute, it’s ok to completely ignore the Law and threaten people with an axe. Fantastic.

Muddy; I can well understand your anger and frustration. And yes, sometimes you do need to stand up for yourself.

I doubt it. Why don’t you and tandem admit you have not got the bottle to do the same? admiting to be scared is not that hard. I have been at times, there see not that hard.

But violence often begets violence. Be wary of any follow up actions. And if it does happen, then consider that your own actions have helped inflame the situation.

Yes it was the victims fault it always is to the likes of you.

You’re not some crusading hero, by acting in the manner you did, you’re a law-breaker just like them. Only your using threatening behaviour,

As they were doing which you are completely incapable of seeing….why?

which could be considered a tad more serious than a bit of damage to a shed or fence.

You might have missed this but it is has been going on for sometime, please try to read all the post.

You’ve got away pretty lightly if all you’ve received is a caution. What is it, up to 4 years inside for possession of an offensive weapon?

You’re on a yellow card now. The neighbours will know that if you lose it again, you’ll be in far more serious trouble. They may well try to provoke you further.

I hope you are able to find a positive solution to all this. It must feel horrible.

Whatever you do, don’t get yerself nicked again ffs. It really isn’t worth commenting on the rest of this drivel

SD-253
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

Hi.

Before sending in the crack S.A.S team to shoot them all in the head and dump them in the local lake, of course…
    Has anyone considerd that the parents might A/not care B/or not actually be able to get there kids to do what they tell them to do?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It really isn’t worth commenting on the rest of this drivel

Yet you’ve chosen to comment on practially all of it? 😕

And completely and utterly misunderstand it, too. Oh well…

Carry on though. You’re quite entertaining. 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

brandeberryj is the administrator for aveagoero.co.uk and I want my £4.99

GrahamS

Good God – someone that can out-rant Elfin (and make less sense too!)

tomaso
    Free Member

You should’ve worn a mask or the fake beard which you use for re-enactments!

SD-253
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

It really isn’t worth commenting on the rest of this drivel

Yet you’ve chosen to comment on practially all of it?
    Yes thats what I said…….and

And completely and utterly misunderstand it, too. Oh well…

Carry on though. You’re quite entertaining.
    No I don’t think I misunderstood you. You have a problem understanding the hell that some peole go through. AS I stated earlier the women who had a mentally retard child who could take no more and killed herself and her daughter. You have to grasp this there is only so much people can take………honestly

SD-253
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

No I don’t think I can out rant Elfin but I am trying! Maybe you could point out anything that I typed which didn’t make sense to you and I will going over it again. Or was that the first remark that came into your empty head??

Stoner
    Free Member

try less coffee in the morning brandeberry.

Elfin rants because he has misplaced sense of moral superiority. You, on the other hand, have too much caffine in your system.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No chance. Brandyberryj is but a mere amateur, compared to me….

Elfin rants because he has misplaced sense of moral superiority

And Stoner attempts ad hominem attacks on Elfin because he is jealous of that moral superiority…

😀

You have a problem understanding the hell that some peole go through.

Oh do I? Right, ok then…

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

My reaction to similar problems was to go out with a camera and take pictures of our local youth when they persistently knocked on our door, which I then passed on to the police, also after one of them climbed on to the roof of a neighbours car.

I’ve also been given advice by the police that reacting to provocation can lead to further/worse trouble, but it’s just not in my nature to do nothing, and as it happens the police were well aware of the particular youths that I photographed causing trouble elsewhere.

Net result in my case was that the trouble stopped, though whether this was because the police spoke to the youths or not I can’t say, though they assure me they did.

My advice would be to dial 999 every time that you are aware that there is trouble actually in progress and dial the regular police number to report any incident that happens when you’re not there. Also encourage your neighbours to do the same. If you make enough noise (over legitimate complaints) then the police will have to react eventually, and they can become proactive in dealing with youth issues if they choose to – e.g. through PACT actions.

Other than that you’ll either have to wait a few years for the current crop of youth to get girlfriends or move.

RichPenny
    Free Member

MD, as I recall you have a bit of a history of anger management issues? I feel for you in this scenario, but you need to really get control of yourself. I just hope that they take the warning seriously and treat you with a bit of respect. Because if they don’t, you’ve not got a great deal of wriggling room. I’d second the advice to set up some sort of surveilance and start logging the problems if you’re not already doing so.

For all the armchair heroes, what would you do if someone threatened you with an axe? I’m guessing you’d advocate entering the arms race!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Maybe you could point out anything that I typed which didn’t make sense to you and I will going over it again.

Please dont
    it may be clearer if you you learn how to use quotes properly as it is not clear what are your words and what are the postings of someone else. Given that clever trick I give 9 out of 10 for your ranting andrandom caps may have earned you full marks

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

And if Junkyard is having a go about that kind of thing, then you really do need to take notice 🙂

SD-253
    Free Member

Stoner – Member
    try less coffee in the morning brandeberry.

Elfin rants because he has misplaced sense of moral superiority. You, on the other hand, have too much caffine in your system.
    Rarely touch it, has tea got as much as I genarly have a gallon or 2

GrahamS

brandeberryj said:
    Maybe you could point out anything that I typed which didn’t make sense to you and I will going over it again.

😀 It was more the complete lack of coherence; frantic replies and your wide ranging assumptions that no one here could possibly understand “real trouble”.

I agree with Stoner: try some decaff for a bit. And take a breath between replies.

Elfin said:
    Oh do I? Right, ok then…

Yeah it’s alright for you Elfin. Lording it up in your 12 bedroom country house, far from the grim reality of inner city life.

But try to imagine what life would be like if you were a minority, living somewhere like London, with unsavoury scrotes for neighbours. 😀

SD-253
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

“You have a problem understanding the hell that some peole go through.”

Oh do I? Right, ok then…
    Top counter argument totaly wiped me out……what was your argument by the way??

Stoner
    Free Member

he IS the unsavoury scrote, Graham!

Junkyard
    Free Member

I had to paste it to word to spellcheck it DD 🙄

binners

Guys? Guys? Look at us. Bickering. Arguing. Like children. We never used to be like this…..

rondo101
    Free Member

The OP hasn’t posted anything since the original post, so this point hasn’t been clarified, but if you have received a formal police caution (as opposed to a police officer verbally telling you off), this will have an impact on you.

Check small print in your home, car, buildings insurance – especially home contents – as many won’t offer policies to people with cautions in the last 5 years. If they specify “unspent convictions” you should be fine (depending on whether it was a conditional caution or not) as cautions are now covered by RoA 1974 and become spent upon issue.

It will also appear on CRB checks, so if you work with kids, vunerable adults, in finance, in law, or in any other job that requires CRB clearance you may need to inform your employers.

Depending on what offence you’ve accepted the caution you may not be able to travel to the USA under the visa waiver programme (needs to be a crime of “moral turpitude” – google it). You will need to apply to the US embassy for a visa should you wish to go. IIRC, there are also issues travelling to Canada and Austrailia.

As someone said ealier – always seek legal advice before accepting a caution.

khani
    Free Member

But try to imagine what life would be like if you were a minority, living somewhere like London, with unsavoury scrotes for neighbours.

😆

konaboy2275
    Free Member

I feel for the OP after having a crime ridden year a couple of years ago myself. I think if I had caught anyone on my property I would have overreacted. Whatever happens try to stay calm and don’t let the fookers drag you down to their level. We are currently moving house just to put some distance between us and the (sorry to say it) coucil houses however the person I have a strong suspicion of being responsible for all our trouble owns their own house, albeit he’s away at the moment (for around five years 😉 ).

SD-253
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

brandeberryj said:
    It was more the complete lack of coherence; frantic replies and your wide ranging assumptions that no one here could possibly understand “real trouble”.

I agree with Stoner: try some decaff for a bit. And take a breath between replies.
    I am taking in what you said and you have a point but I have lived with the scum so I find it hard to not to get het up!

wide ranging assumptions that no one here could possibly understand “real trouble”.

That remark is out of order not for 1 minute do I think

wide ranging assumptions that no one here could possibly understand “real trouble”.

or have I suggested that.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah it’s alright for you Elfin. Lording it up in your 12 bedroom country house, far from the grim reality of inner city life.

But try to imagine what life would be like if you were a minority, living somewhere like London, with unsavoury scrotes for neighbours.

I’m afraid I cannot; such is the loftiness of my position here, that it is simply too far to look down… 😐

😆

Well, I was very salty the other day when I came in from riding my bike, so I could argue that I’m quite savoury actually.

2tyred

Completely lost my temper, ran though the house and picked up an axe i use for my medieval re-enactments

Best sentence anywhere ever, regardless of context.

SD-253
    Free Member

Stoner – Member

Elfin rants because he has misplaced sense of moral superiority.
    That is obvious but should we alowe him to get away with it?

convert

I think the point he is making (maybe a touch subtly for you) is that you have no idea of his background, residential circumstances or previous experiences yet still feel equipped to make rather presumptuous comments about his ability to empathise . As such your comments don’t really need much of a rebuttal and rather speak for themselves to anyone with a bit of common sense.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I have, on various occasions, been told by the police that they’re disgusted by how the local kids get away with stuff and are just looking for an excuse to take them down as they get off on technicalities regularly. I’ve also been told, on more than one occasion by more than one set of police officers, to simply ensure there are no witnesses when they “attack” next 😯 and then to record the reprisals as it will let them take them off the streets. Back where I used to live we ended up having a spate of kids smashing car mirrors off as they walked down the street. Police said they were working on it but had no leads, it escalated to smashing windows – car after car, all down a long street. It happened so often it was pretty much expected and people paved over gardens to get cars off the road solely because of it. Eventually it seems the people causing it got bored and stopped doing it, but not after the whole areas insurance rating fell through the floor.

I find it a little odd, people are shrinking back into their houses, hiding in fear of a minority who get away with murder and who the police don’t seem to be able to touch for some reason. The only solution I’ve seen to work first hand has been the oldschool “catch them alone and scare them to death” (threat of violence is often better than actually beating them to death) method, but that doesn’t work in all cases and can backfire nastily, especially with the worst offenders. So what’s the answer? We can’t have people going militant on the streets, but we can’t be being scared into submission by little scrotes and it’s not a nice place to live when you have to start installing multi-camera HDD recorders on your property just in case.

Sad times.

SD-253
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

I’m afraid I cannot; such is the loftiness of my position here, that it is simply too far to look down…

Tell me is it the way you were brought up that makes you think you are superior to the hoi polloi?

Well, I was very salty the other day when I came in from riding my bike, so I could argue that I’m quite savoury actually.
    Yet again a meaningless statement. What was the point you were trying to make other than talking down to people who do not agree with you.

rewski
    Free Member

Bloody stupid thing to do,

You said it, an axe FFS – what were you thinking? Let’s hope this doesn’t bite back

This forum makes me laugh. One minute, Red Light Jumpers are the spawn of Satan, next minute, it’s ok to completely ignore the Law and threaten people with an axe. Fantastic.

Totally agree, a lot of double standards on this forum.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Totally agree, a lot of double standards on this forum – shame on you

The difference clearly comes from the fact that one was initiated by the evil of another, whereas RLJing is done purely through laziness and so is abhorent.

SD-253
    Free Member

convert – Member

I think the point he is making (maybe a touch subtly for you) is that you have no idea of his background, residential circumstances or previous experiences yet still feel equipped to make rather presumptuous comments. As such your comments don’t really need much of a rebuttal and rather speak for themselves to anyone with a bit of common sense. Well well another person with a superiority complex. I don’t need to know anything about his

his background, residential circumstances or previous experiences

Everything I have written is about his attitude nothing more whatsoever. Being a middle class liberal is not just about your income it is about your attitude or you could say your state of mind not about

his background, residential circumstances or previous experiences

convert

😀 – You’re funny! (BTW – I hold my hand up – I am being condescending now!)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 184 total)

The topic ‘Interesting day with the 'neighbours' (police content)’ is closed to new replies.