Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Intense Tracer 275 – experiences?
  • outspoken
    Free Member

As per title, looking for some feedback on any Intense 275 owners. Having popped in and seen one in the flesh im very intrigued and after chatting the shop owner his passion for the brand and frame has me intrigued.

If anyone has any build pics or experiences with the frame I’d love to hear about them….

Cheers

slackalice
    Free Member

Calling Buzz Lightyear (IIRC) to the forum please 🙂

outspoken
    Free Member

Now you have me confused…..? 🙄

slackalice
    Free Member

A frequent STW forum user, who I believe purchased a new Intense of the ‘they that shall not be named’ wheel size to which you refer, earlier this year.

Do a forum search for his username/moniker, or for the Intense, stuff will appear.

AFAIK, he likes it very much.

wrecker
    Free Member

Was this a certain south west bike shop owner by any chance? If so; he knows his shit.
    I’ve not ridden one but I’d very much like to, despite being the wheelsize which shall not be named and Intense’s inappropriate naming of said wheelsize. Buzz loves his AFAIK.

elliptic
    Free Member

Buzz is oop north in the mountains riding his medium-size wheeled luminous green monster at this very moment.

He’s had a full season on it now and still raving about it.

I’m a bit jealous, partly because it looks a great bike, but mainly because the paintjob is even more stunningly obnoxious than my Kawasaki green Prince Albert 😉

outspoken
    Free Member

Wrecker – Your on the right lines.

Need to ride one really, but its certainly a contender for the shortlist.

Surely must be more owners out there.!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Intense Tracer 275 – experiences?’ is closed to new replies.