Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Intense tracer 2 show me what you got?
  • sirtomsmith
    Free Member

thinking of getting my self an intense tracer 2 frame what do you guys think and how do they ride would like to see some peoples builds

stevied
    Free Member

Lots of build info on MTBR

If the Tracer is anything like the 6.6, It’ll be a fantastic bike. My 6.6 is easily the best bike I’ve ridden/owned.

Jeffus
    Free Member

Just bought one in the middle of building it up my first Intense looks really nice so far , I wanted a 26″ version of the Bronson and this seems to be pretty close geometry wise, 😀

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

check alignment

edward2000
    Free Member

Here’s mine, i guard it with my girlfriends life…

Its awesome. You have to let it rip. Weight back and let go of the brakes, then you reaslie just how good a bike it is. And it climbs well too.

Ignore ChunkyMTB

Jeffus
    Free Member

I’ve checked the alignment wheel is centred left right and up down, crank arms are equal distance from chain stays, swing arm is centred around shock area , all moves ok with shock removed , so maybe I got a straight one… 🙂 looks amazing in Cam Am Yellow 😛

sirtomsmith
    Free Member

edward2000 that’s awsome what size do you have I’m 5.9 thinking of getting a large

sandal100

My Tracer 2! Awesome bikes

sirtomsmith
    Free Member

Verry nice sandal

sandal100

Thank you! That’s about 31ish lbs and I do everything on it. It’s a size large and I’m nearly 6 foot 4.

sirtomsmith
    Free Member

im 5 ft 10 and thinking of a large cause they look as though they have a very low standover

sandal100

They do! They’re fairly short in the top tube as well. An XL would probably have been better for me but wheelbase would’ve been too long

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Intense tracer 2 show me what you got?’ is closed to new replies.