Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Intelligent design?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

So if we are intelligently designed, why are our kids born doubly incontinent for three flippin years, eh?

wwaswas

why are our kids born doubly incontinent for three flippin years

so you don’t feel quilty get them to wipe your arse for the 10 years you’re doubly incontinent at the end of your life?

theflatboy
    Free Member

because we walk on two legs.

molgrips
    Free Member

Good point wwaswas, I like your thinking. Doesn’t work though does it?

brakes
    Free Member

well, if you were to extrapolate, why do we have to excrete at all?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Because theres no such thing?

Darwinist.

compositepro
    Free Member

Probably a better outcome than trying to contain three years build up of shit internally ,I wouldn’t want to be around when the seal burst on that .intermittent release is fine in my book

metalheart
    Free Member

Because child birth at 9 months for our size of brain is bad enough.

theflatboy
    Free Member

metalheart – Member

exactly. see my post above.

molgrips
    Free Member

If I were designing a baby, it’d be able to walk on its own; be obedient; and be able to talk and tell you when it wanted to go to the toilet.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Is about it really – I saw a programme recently that explained it really well so I will make my useless attempt at summarising…

Evolution has made our brains bigger so the mother has to give birth long before the child has developed well enough to function independently.

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes, I know this MF. Hence the quip about intelligent design. But really it was a moan about having to change nappies. I wish the big one would get on with potty training already.

druidh
    Free Member

3 Years????

I blame poor parenting

grantway
    Free Member

Thought we was the progression of Nature not designed on a drawing board.

metalheart
    Free Member

Masties: yes, it was the Dr Alice Roberts one about evolution. That’s me busted then… 😳

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Mistakes everywhere! Whoever created this “intelligent” designer needs shooting, they clearly didn’t do a very good job. ditto with the person above them etc.

tomaso
    Free Member

Who said the baby was intelligently designed for ease of parenting? It may just be another means of suppression by the designer and its all a horrible conspiracy 😳

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Intelligent design?’ is closed to new replies.