• This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by br.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • In't this weather BRILLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT?!!!!!
  • binners

Great innit? Had a lovely ride Saturday which culminated in sitting outside the pub in a shorts and a base layer, and requiring sunglases. Then did the commute this morning in the same. Mental

Overall I’m liking this global warming lark 😀

Harry_the_Spider

Good innit. December next week and it is still short sleeves weather.

Saw some morons doing what looked like a club time trial on The Grane Road yesterday moring. In the fog. 🙄

crispo
    Free Member

Binners, are you in a different North West to me*? Granted Saturday was fantastic for a ride but yesterday was grim all day and today isnt much better!

But at least it isnt torrential rain at the moment so in that respect its fantastic!

*My observations are based on longridge fell for a bike ride, then chorley and warrington yesterday and today.

BoardinBob

Unseasonably warm up here in Scotland. And it’s been relatively dry too, although the trails are still wet.

I’m confident this will be a mild winter as I’ve stocked up on de-icer, snow shovel, winter gear etc well in advance…

GRAEMEJONES

Whadya mean ? OK, I’ll give you Saturday was nice, it was like this on the Hills above your house yesterday though 😕

And it was raining at 6.30 this morning for the ride into work, the difference a bit of mileage makes eh? 😛

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Superb down south!

Saturday was a ride to the pub and sitting outside, and Sunday was a trip to the beach!

Today though, it’s grey and damp… 😥

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Nope – I want snow

Houns

Typical Manchester* weather here in the NW Alps

*Grey, wet, miserable

binners

I definitely picked the right day for riding Graeme 😀

coffeeking
    Free Member

Nope – I want snow

+1

GRAEMEJONES

You’re not wrong there mate! It was hard to tell at times yesterday, was it the fog, my glasses fogging up or a mix of the two ! You need to pre-book the weather for the next one please 😉

D0NK

Nope – I want snow frozen hard packed trails

GRAEMEJONES

DONK,that’ll mean no more axle deep swampy-ness on the Moors though ! Hmm, no bad thing then, bring on the frostiness please 😛

D0NK

DONK,that’ll mean no more axle deep swampy-ness on the Moors though

egggggsackerly!

bikebouy
    Free Member

It is that.
    On Sat we had 16C and amazing sunshine on the coast, warm up in the Downs too with early mist clearing to sun kissed fields. Sunday was similar but slightly more mist, yesterday fog and damp and today fog liflting leaving an opaque hue.

Autumns amazing.

br
    Free Member

Last night in Swinley was lovely, moist and warm 😉 but 20 miles away it was pissing down.

I was taken my bike off the car later at home and my neighbours drove in; the look on their faces said it all. He said that they were use to my riding in bad weather and/or at strange times – but surely I’d not been out tonight?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘In't this weather BRILLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT?!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.