Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Inspired by African workers
  • woody2000

Ms Rinehart is said to make nearly A$600 (£393) a second

😯

She could do with some African, erm, “inspiration” herself…..

atlaz
    Free Member

So the multi-billionaire Ms Rinehart is saying that Australian staff are too expensive and for her to make more money they should lower their wages? Nothing cynical at all in that.

BermBandit
    Free Member

Snap…..thats another one!

BermBandit
    Free Member

…..and another

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

She really is despicable isn’t she?

Right-wingers, don’t you just love ’em.

glupton1976
    Free Member

I wonder if there’s a single billionaire on the planet who isn’t a sociopath.

growinglad
    Free Member

Look at the state of her…she’ll hopefully drop dead soon and the World will be a better place.

Gunz
    Free Member

A person’s opinions really shouldn’t be dismissed on the basis of their looks….but oh my word that’s horrific.

BermBandit
    Free Member

This somehow seemed appropriate

randomjeremy
    Free Member

You’re kidding right? Here are just some who are great philanthropists: Giving Pledge

kimbers

bet shes an ayn rand fan
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsx-PhoeU5g[/video]

glupton1976
    Free Member

Not sure if Randonjeremy is serious or not.

Someone giving away a few billion when they are sitting on a pot of a few billion x3 – is that really philanthropy? If it was really for the good of mankind why not keep enough to live off comfortably and give the rest to mankind. I’m pretty sure $100bn would see AIDS, Cancer and Malaria wiped out pretty damn quickly.

jonba
    Free Member

She was in the papers the other week telling people to work harder. Thing that gets me is that she inherited most of it from what I remember so it is hardly the case that she is self Made

julianwilson
    Free Member

glupton1976 – Member

“the psychopath test” by John Ronson is a nice little intro into the theory that the ‘best’ self-made multi-millionaires have clear and considerable sociopathic traits.

A teacher at school told us that Bob Monkhouse does too. 😆

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Someone giving away a few billion when they are sitting on a pot of a few billion x3 – is that really philanthropy? If it was really for the good of mankind why not keep enough to live off comfortably and give the rest to mankind. I’m pretty sure $100bn would see AIDS, Cancer and Malaria wiped out pretty damn quickly.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure $100bn would see AIDS, Cancer and Malaria wiped out pretty damn quickly.

Nah………..just an even wealthier pharmaceutical industry

alex222
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure $100bn would see AIDS, Cancer and Malaria wiped out pretty damn quickly.

Then we can all live forever; and fly to the moon on flowers.

peterfile
    Free Member

They couldn’t even fix Windows with $100bn.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Inspired by African workers’ is closed to new replies.