• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by juan.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Inspire me to stop being a fat bastid
  • rj
    Free Member

Gaah! I’ve put on over a stone since new year. Just started a new job after being inconveniently made redundant, so commuting 1 1/2 hours each way, knackered when I get home so can’t be bothered going to the gym. And don’t get me started on those chancers; I switched gyms because I thought a change of scene would inspire me, but I’m having to stand about for 15 minutes waiting for a locker because they’ve taken on too many members. I generally last about 5 before I just go home. I would go out with the local bike club, but I rarely get home before they leave for their ride and I’m starting to spend more Sundays in the pub than on my bike. What can I do to jump start my fitness before I turn into Chris Moyles? (incidentally, sitting with a box of Roses in front of me).

ton

fat bastid, did you call me.
    seriously mate, just get out and ride when you can.
    you can be fat and fit mate. i am.

where are you based mate.

MrNutt
    Free Member

give up the sauce, stop grazing and eating regular meals, do one or the other!

ton

and on another note, i am 2 weeks into being a vegitarian.
    i ate meat for every meal….

Oxboy
    Free Member

Move more and eat less! Can you buy a little folding Dahon take it with you and cycle some of the way to work? Cancel your gym that’ll pay for one.
    Go on son you can do it!!!!!!

MrNutt
    Free Member

I wonder what your leccy bill is gonna be after two weeks of having all your windows open 24hrs a day? 😆

Soup
    Free Member

Stop eating cake. You will die young! . . . . Full of inspiration me.

sc-xc

Blimey ton, good on you.

alpin
    Free Member

nobody likes a fat person…

reason enough?

just put less calories in than you are burning.

rj
    Free Member

Ton, based in Glasgow, met you on the STW New Year trip to Inners (I was the one in the comedy pads and full face).

AlasdairMc

Get changed before you get to the gym and shower when you get home.

Or commute part way on the bike – where is your commute to and from? Could it be done partly by bike and partly in car/train?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Eat plenty of avocados. Very healthy….

takisawa2

Think yourself lucky.
    You only have 1 of them stones to lose.
    I have 4.

MrNutt
    Free Member

RudeBoy wanna buy some fingerless gloves?

Jamie
    Free Member

Buy a treadmill. Not the best but at least its just there to be used whenever.

miketually
    Free Member

I wondered how you were putting on weight with a 1.5 hour route, but then realised you weren’t riding it.

juan
    Free Member

Buy a treadmill

He said he wanted to loose weight not take the plane…

I know, I know, mine is hanging here in the corner

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Inspire me to stop being a fat bastid’ is closed to new replies.