Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Inspirational video, what do you want to do
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

There was a video posted up on a thread in the last couple of months that I cannot find. Can anyone post a link please.

A bloke saying when people asked what they should do he replied what do you want to do? If you are just working in something that isn’t what you want then you are doing something you do not want to do every day and you can’t change it because it is your job. If you are doing what you do want to do then every day you are doing what you want to do. It is a typical ‘don cha the ,ones’ talk.

I want to share the video with a mate who is running away to New Zealand because everything there is better. I do t want to discourage him but rather to inspire him to take some control rather than just resenting Them. Them are the people who prevent him doing everything and I think the video might start to realign his perceptions

Anyway, if anyone can remember the link or similar then please post here.

TP
    Free Member

I’m sure I’ve seen a cleaner version but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nif01WZ9aI

Does that work?

polarisandy
    Free Member

[/url]

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I think it ws me that posted it. I certainly have, although I might not be the only one

Search for “what if money was no object” on YouTube.
    🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

PP has the one. Thanks.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Is this the Alan Watts lectures you’re talking about?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Inspirational video, what do you want to do’ is closed to new replies.