Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Insomnia = bunny hops?
  • wiggles
    Free Member

Been having trouble sleeping again lately so been going for a quick blast around the streets at night, watched a video earlier on how to bunny hop and I have finally cracked it!

Never been able to do them before but everything just clicked tonight, one of the more useful things I have done at night when I can’t sleep.

Also I caught some pikeys cutting some locks to break into a local park… classy.

hypnotoad
    Free Member

I often get inspiration of the oddest of times also. It’s weird how sometimes you can effortlessly do something, almost on autopilot, while at other times you really struggle to do the same thing when concentrating on it 100%.

wiggles
    Free Member

Strange how I couldn’t do them when I tried to learn numerous times on my 26″ hardtail and now I am riding a borrowed XC 29er FS that has a massive stem etc and I can do them easily?

THiS is the video by the way for anyone who wants to know…

hypnotoad
    Free Member

Nice video, now I want to give it a go as I was unaware of the American bunnyhop – looks like you can get quite a bit of height with some practice.

I would have thought it would be easier on a hardtail also, but maybe just because everything clicked for you tonight may have more to do with it rather than which bike you happen to be riding. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Insomnia = bunny hops?’ is closed to new replies.