- People who don't indicate when driving, so you wait for them to pass & they turn off before they get to you
- People who accelerate hard up slip lanes in an attempt to undertake you, rather than just merge into the half a mile of empty road behind. Then when they only manage to get their 1.2 Corsa level with you, expect you to slow down & let them in or move out a lane
- People who insist on overtaking you just before an exit slip, only to cut in front, slam on the brakes & disappear up the slip road, when they could have just pulled in behind you.
- People who want to show how powerful they are by overtaking in the least possible space, i.e, approach my rear bumper until they are 2 feet from it, pull out, but not completely into the next lane, scythe past & nearly take the front of my car off pulling back in even when I am on the 4 lane stretch of the a1 & they have 3 lanes to use for overtaking
- you park as close to a pillar/bollard on one side in a multi-storey as you can to leave as much room inn the free side of your car as you can for opening the door. You come back to find the neighbouring car that was there has gone to be replaced by a RR Sport parked 20cm from your door having used up all the extra space you 'created'
- people in shopping centres/train stations/pedestrian areas who dawdle along, but even though they are facing away from you, seem to be able to thwart your attempts to overtake by meandering in exactly the same direction as your overtaking path
- People who you hold a door for that walk through & don't even acknowledge you, as if it is their god given right to waltz through while you hold it open
- People who insist on turning their phone on the instant the plane lands & then rush to stand in the aisle for 20 mins moaning about how slow the doors are to open
- my phone keyboard when it knows jolly well what I want to type but just puts random crap down instead
- the handles on our kitchen cupboards that are just the right height to get caught on my trousers pocket if I lean on the kitchen side when I get in from work
- the bag I use for work that never seems to stand up on it's own, falls off my shoulder & generally does it's best to be annoying
- my ability to lose something even though it was just in my hand a second ago. Usually when working on the bike
- the power button on my laptop that sits flush with the surrounding plastic & is right ovthe edge so when I pick it up from the floor, having put it down shortly before, I invariably turn it off
- Pro/E for being a million times more rubbish than Solidworks
There's more, but i've run out of steam...