Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • inside out or not?
  • verticalclimber
    Free Member

who else saw inside out and was a bit let down?

akira

Follow me was much better, inside out seemed a bit short and seeker to be lacking something.

verticalclimber
    Free Member

yeah loved the bit in queenstown in follow me would love to ride that

steviesorefingers
    Free Member

Started really well opening section looked magic ,then lost its way a.bit still good to see mountain biking at the movies. Did anybody leave after the film and think I want jump over a train…….na didn’t think so.

verticalclimber
    Free Member

i’d be happy being able to jump over random dogs at leith hill

heihei

Also thought Follow Me was the better film, and still think the more recent stuff is lacking the impact of earlier films such as Collective or Roam. Also thought very short – went for a pee at what I thought would be half-way through, only to come back and see the credits rolling!

amplebrew

I’ve been looking forward to downloading this from I-Tunes today.

The teaser video that’s been going around made it look fantastic.

I’ll no doubt still download it despite the slightly negative reviews.

flange
    Free Member

I went last night – thought follow me was ace, even though I own it it was still really good to see it on the big screen.

As for Inside Out, the Semenuk section at the start is incredible, bascially any move I could do on Dave Mirra BMX on the playstation, he can do ‘in the real world’. Seemed a bit lacking after that and was shocked at how short it was. Still really good and I’ll probably buy it, but its not up there with Follow Me in my opinion. Pisses all over Lifecycles though….

wrecker
    Free Member

I haven’t seen it, but am concerned it’ll all be a bit “jumpy”.
    I love the “trail” sequences in the other films, are they lacking in this one?

steviesorefingers
    Free Member

Yeah trail sections are the best for me also world cup downhill riders look so much better smoother with real flow than the free riders ….. freeride is so 20005.

Sanny
    Free Member

How did the screening go? Is there anything that could be done to add to the experience that I could try and do for any future tours?

For me, I loved the flowy stuff at the start. The Semenuk sequence had my mouth on the floor. I loved his comment about his backyard making Crankworx seem less scary. 8O.

Please keep the feedback coming.

Cheers

Sanny

flange
    Free Member

Sanny – was in Leicester Sq. last night. Thought it was really well done, the cinema was cool (and comfy) and it just had a really nice atmosphere. Especially when Fairclough was doing his bit in Follow Me and everyone was cheering.

Thanks for organising it, was a really good night!

frepster
    Free Member

I thought it was a great movie, it was short but full on, so high paced. I think had the same ammount of riding footage as other movies, it was jsut they cut out all the filler, so there was no long shots of riders getting their bikes out of their trucks, or making coffee or any of the other padding tricks. I also liked how there was a lot less sponsor product placemnt than other movies. Its also their first feature lenght and they ride in it as well as build the trails. Brillant first effort IMO.

Loved the kenny smith riding sequences so fast on that gnarly rock faces, also Steve Smoth section was awesome would have liked that to be twice as long.

martinh
    Free Member

Loved it. So much better than the over hyped 3 minute gap or Lifecycles. Short for a movie, but perfect for watching in one sitting. Semenuk and Stevie Smith sections were the standout for me. Oh, and I now want a boat with its own waterside.

buttercup
    Free Member

I wished it would have been longer.. and only one person had jumped a train.
    Stevie Smith’s bit was pretty awesome. So was his beard.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘inside out or not?’ is closed to new replies.