Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Innovations co2 refills
  • plumbob

Got one of their inflators for xmas.

Can anyone tell me which refills work with these? Genuine ones seem pricey for what they are. Would like to bulk buy as well.

Any pointers?
    Cheers

PB

uplink
    Free Member
    Teetosugars
    Free Member

^^^^^

Wot he said, buy em in boxes of 30- for much cheapnes..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    aP
    Free Member

Why do you need to buy in bulk? I carry an inflator and a spare canister but can't remember the last time I used it. I have a proper pump for most times. I guess I don't earn enough to use CO2 all the time.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Tyreinflators are where I buy in bulk cos it's cheaper. In fact I've used more CO2 carts on pumping up other riders tyres out on the trail than on my own bike 🙂

specializedneeds

I thought I read somewhere the innovations refils are smaller at the neck than standard, so only genuine ones fit the pump/chuck. Worth investigating before you blow (geddit) money at tyre inflators. They are a good souce of refills though, good prices and delivery time. Don't forget to factor in the delivery charge, over £4 last time I looked so bulk makes sense.

Truflo Micro CO2 is my recommended "pump" screws on to either inner tube valve type (without an adapter) for zero leakage. Much better than the push on one it replaced: always managed to loose half the CO2 when in a rush with cold hands. Plus it's tiny.

Onzadog
    Free Member

The threaded are interchangeable, the non threaded are particular to Innovations. The reason to buy in bulk is that they become so cheap (about a pound a pop) that I now use them whenever someone gets a puncture. Just keeps everyone moving along a little quicker.

plumbob

Thanks guys

I'm using Mud x tyres at the mo which seem very prone to picking up punctures due to wide spaced tread.

@5-5 That's what I've seen,having done a search :-)Only innovations own cartridges fit the threaded one I have and can't find a bulk buy, only x3's?

Hope someone can but me right?

Pb

speaker2animals

I have an Innovations one, the type where the cart is inside a holder. This design can use both threaded and non-threaded. With thread you don't need the holder but the holder pushes the non-threaded ones into the head to break the seal and hold it there.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Give them a call, they'll tell you what you can use. I had the same thing a while ago, wasn't sure which would fit so called them and got 30 or so, I get through quite a few at certain times of the year when the local hedges get trimmed .. like today!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Innovations co2 refills’ is closed to new replies.