Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Injury Top Trumps
  • madhouse

My worst is also my most recent – typing this with my left hand as I’ve broken all but two of the bones in my wrist – had a pretty big argument with the ground while out on the MTB. Also dislocated it for good measure and required a skin graft after removing a chunk of my face too. Testament to the guys I ride with that I’m able to tell the tale really.

Can’t wait to get back on the bike now though!

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

broken nose x7 – rugby
    canine tooth tip removed – rugby
    molar tooth removed by way of boot to face – rugby
    dislocated knee – rugby led to surgery on knee to put false cartlidge in knee
    broken ankle – scooter accident blo*dy vespas
    black and blue willy and balls and bent prince albert that I had to remove once swelling had gone down 😯 – twating about on bmx
    broken ankle(same one as last time) fell down stairs tripped on kids toys
    2.5mm deep section of flesh removed from left leg due to skin cancer – not really caused by sport or hobby more likely too much time working in middle east.

bigblackshed

Not going to list it all. A life time of falling off bikes. Worst was being hit by a car when on my road bike when I was 16. Me doing 35mph-ish going downhill. Car doing at least 40mph coming the other way. All down my right side, broken bones, dislocations and ligament damage. Concussion too. I don’t work very well anymore.

The Wife broke her wrist when she was 6. Hand at weird angle, almost looked like it was falling off (seen the photos). Prior to A&E and a cast up to her shoulder, her mum rubbed savlon into it “to make it feel better”.

PrinceJohn

I give you my femur…

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Injury Top Trumps’ is closed to new replies.