Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • ingrown hair…up my nostril…how to fix?
  • DickBarton

About 10 days ago I had a real blocked nostril…after building up pressure I blew into a hanky. Burst hank and another all over my hand with about 15 hairs as well. I managed remove the blockage and hairs.

About 3 days later got a lump on side of nose…after some ‘exploring’ I’m thinking it feels like an ingrown hair. How do I fix this? It is inside my nostril but is annoying me.

Cheers.

Stoner
    Free Member

tweezers and kleenex for the tears.

DickBarton

The lump is out of site…and if it is an ingrown, what do I grip? It isn’t at the end of my nose but about a cm from the end…

Stoner
    Free Member

Id treat it like a spot and use the tweezers open mouthed to push down on the sides of ingrowth until it spurts back out again.

Or wait till it grows all the way through your nostril and out into the fresh air 🙂

DickBarton

Good point, will try needle-nose pliers…cheers.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

don’t ruddy mess with it. You are asking for real trouble. Take it to the docs or leave it alone – bodies self repair

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

My eyes are watering even as I read 😯

MSP

Has your face been annoying you lately? Do you perhaps feel like doing something to spite it?

bruneep

I have a pin badge that would be dandy for that.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I have a pin badge that would be dandy for that.

😆

Bruneep you are truly a bastard….

Besides, not everyone has 20 years dedicated service to a truly honourable service which would equip them with such an implement….

Barbados indeed. 😐

allthegear
    Free Member

Stuff the metal bit up your nose and pass an electric current through it. Should remove the hair quite quickly.

edit – there are a few shown in this image but I think it is unlikely you’ll suffer the same issue again.

Rachel

IanMunro
    Free Member

No idea what the solution is, but an ingrowing hair up a nostril sounds like a fantastic picking / proding/ squeezing challenge 🙂

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

are you sure its an ingrowing hair?? ….

DickBarton

Brunep surely your pin will be rusty given it is 20 years old? 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘ingrown hair…up my nostril…how to fix?’ is closed to new replies.