Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Inexpensive frame to replace Inbred 29er
  • letmetalktomark

I have one of the Inbred 29ers in single speed only guise.

Its a lovely versatile frame thats been used in a whole heap of different ways.

I’m currently looking at replacing it for something a tad longer and as such would like to get a couple more options included.

Looking for:

Preferably horizontal dropouts.
    Full cablle routing to the rear to give the option of neatly running my Alfine.
    Something longer than my inbred (619mm ETT)
    More tyre clearance
    The option for suspension would be useful but not a deal breaker
    Crud boss mounts

A Swift frame would be perfect but its a bit too nice to be a shop/bad weather/winter/child carrier bike and its more than I currently have to spend!

Genesis made a frame that matched these requirements a few years ago but they don’t come up very often second hand.

Thoughts?

dvatcmark
    Free Member

Voodoo bizango?

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    I was interested in trying single speed and picked up an excellent condition Voodoo Bizango off eBay for £50
    Not ridden it much yet but seems really nice for the money and the reviews are excellent
    Cheers
    Steve

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’m selling my large Fortitude Race if you fancy it?Although according to the catalogue, the TT is 610mm.

I’ve given up on track-ends, EBBs, sliding dropouts and am using a Surly Singleator now for my Rohloff. I figure the chain is designed to flex, so why not use it to take up the slack? Copes with chain-wear and chainring eccentricity automatically.

brassneck

A Swift frame would be perfect but its a bit too nice to be a shop/bad weather/winter/child carrier bike and its more than I currently have to spend!

Second hand Swift, else you’ll just go and buy one anyway in a year 😀

Once the garage is cleared that’s what I’m looking for..

ir_bandito
    Free Member

just noticed that gazc is selling his El Mariachi frame over there in the classifieds…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

What size?

I’ve a large El-Mariachi and need to free up a little cash so was looking into an inbred.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Inexpensive frame to replace Inbred 29er’ is closed to new replies.