Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Indoor Mountain Bike and BMX Park in or around London
  • stumpy_dan
    Free Member

Hi there. I’m looking for a little help in a new project being researched for an indoor Mountain Bike and BMX Park in or around London.

If you live in or around London and can spare 5 mins to fill in this survey then it be enormously appreciated. Many thanks

Go to the survey

Daniel

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Asking for postcodes and not mentioning your data protection policy?

Hmmm. You might want to look at the data protection side of your survey a little more. Sadly, for that reason, I’m not going to be completing it.

However, good luck! I’d love to see something like Ray’s popping up in the UK.

stumpy_dan
    Free Member

Hi there.
    Totally confidential survey. This is stated clearly at the beginning. Sorry if not clear enough – not the intention

Confidentiality Notice: This is an anonymous survey. Responses to this survey are considered confidential and therefore individual responses will not be released, shared, or published. The survey results will be reported/analyzed in aggregate data sets.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Remark above retracted then! 🙂

(still not entirely compliant with UK data protection legislation, mind you, but there you go! I’d remove the post code question if I was you.)

As before, good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Indoor Mountain Bike and BMX Park in or around London’ is closed to new replies.