Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Incestuous Gay Threesomes
  • Shibboleth
    Free Member

Does anyone think this is a suitable topic to be discussed on BBC radio at 7am?

Yesterday morning, the Chris Moyles Show team were discussing Aled Jones’s homosexual threesome with identical twins. Now, I’m no prude, but surely such an adult theme should not be discussed when children are listening!

Would the producers have allowed such a discussion to continue if Moyles had been bragging about sleeping with 2 women at the same time? No, they wouldn’t.

But for some reason, because it was about a gay encounter, the Beeb thinks it’s acceptable to not only discuss it openly before the 9pm watershed, but to discuss perhaps the most distasteful aspect – the fact that it was with 2 brothers!

philconsequence
    Free Member

alexpalacefan

Chris Moyles shouldn’t be listened to when children are listening. The man’s a ****

APF

DavidB
    Free Member

Can’t believe you have publicly admitted to listening to Chris Moyles

wonnyj
    Free Member

lol’ing a lot at the cat

_tom_
    Free Member

Maybe I’m just desensitised to this sort of thing but it fails to offend me in the slightest. Are children even listening at 7am? I know I wouldn’t at that age.

DezB
    Free Member

I suspect it was extremely hilarious!

(Wouldn’t know as I have to switch the radio off as soon as I hear that blokes voice)

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Thanks Phil, I love a good troll on a Friday… Seriously though, like Tom, I think we’re all a bit desensitised to this sort of thing, but I thought this was particularly boorish and distasteful.

And yes, I’m sure lots of children will have been asking “Mummy, what’s a threesome?”

philconsequence
    Free Member

i listened to the show… its not like they discussed the ins and outs and ins and outs and ins and outs in graphic detail, they took the mick out of aled for the way in which the show was edited to look like he just blurted it out.

what kid doesn’t know what a threesome is nowadays?

MrNutt
    Free Member

I see no reason why Chris Moyles is not dropped from a great height directly onto ricky gervais?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Phil, I’m not in the least bit squeemish about the ‘ins and outs’, but would producers have allowed the topic to continue if the subject had been Moyles hanging out the back of a couple of twin girls, or Tina Deheley getting spit-roasted by brothers? I think not…

Underhill
    Free Member

MrNutt +1

MSP

Aled Jones is gay? He always seemed so macho on songs of praise.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

God botherer up in arms over gay goings on shocker………

RustySpanner

Thanks Phil, I love a good troll on a Friday…

Fair enough.
    Let us know if you find one, won’t you?

philconsequence
    Free Member

hasn’t everyone had a 3some with twins? i thought it was part of the mock GSCE’s nowadays!

beware parents… you know that show “skins” where they all do drugs, have underage sex (in more adventurous ways than you’ve probably done) and other such shenanigans…. that’s not exactly exaggerating the normal life of a teen in these crazy times 😈

bananaworld
    Free Member

or Tina Deheley getting spit-roasted by brothers

I wonder what my brother’s doing this weekend…

(I hope this comment appeals directly to the Chris Moyles Show listeners out there – if you’re reading: there are better radios shows, a great many better radio shows. In fact, there may be few that are not better…)

rickmeister

Chris Moyles, it f****ing pains me even to type his name. The useless tw*t is as funny as herpes… He should be dragged aboard a japanese whaling ship and feel the blade of a flensing knife. I cant stand the c**ts tireless droning about f*** all… saviour of Radio 1 my a**e….

He is the sole reason every radio has an “off” button…

Just my opinion like….

(Well trolled, hooked me in…. ).

Cougar

Would the producers have allowed such a discussion to continue if Moyles had been bragging about sleeping with 2 women at the same time? No, they wouldn’t.

Speculation.

bullheart
    Free Member

Phil,

I hate your LOLcats with a frigging passion.

That one, however, made me laugh out loud.

Now – What the f*ck is a ROFLcopter…?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Cougar, do you have an opinion?

TheFunkyMonkey – Member

God botherer up in arms over gay goings on shocker………

Who’s a god botherer? I’m a devout atheist…

BigJohn

I find myself offended by MrNutt’s disgraceful suggestion.

To advocate such an action, and yet to exclude James Corden, shows a lack of decency.

toby1

Listen to 6, it’s better and the music isn’t as carp!

Cougar

because it was about a gay encounter, the Beeb thinks it’s acceptable

Also speculation.

Cougar, do you have an opinion?

I didn’t hear the show in question, so it would be impossible for me to form an opinion one way or the other.

samuri
    Free Member

And yes, I’m sure lots of children will have been asking “Mummy, what’s a threesome?”

I would have thought they were more likely to ask ‘Who’s Aled Jones?’

philconsequence
    Free Member

bullheart, i hate lolcats too 😆

i’m allergic to cats, but you know what they say… carefully exposing myself to cats will help wear down that allergy and make me a stronger human

Shibboleth
    Free Member

edited

Stuey01
    Free Member

Don’t see what it being a gay encounter has to do with anything.

Cougar

Shibboleth, I’ve just reported that post.

bananaworld
    Free Member

Blimey, Shibboleth, you’re one weird dude.

such an adult theme should not be discussed posted when children are listening reading

McHamish
    Free Member

It’s live…not sure the ‘beeb’ had anything to do with it.

And Shibboleth…that cat picture ain’t funny. take it off.

organic355
    Free Member

Shibboleth WTF?

I seriously hope that was just some random image you found on the internet and it wasnt anything to do with you, in fact WTF would you even have such an image?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Apologies if the cat pic offended, the cat survived… ;o)

McHamish – Member

It’s live…not sure the ‘beeb’ had anything to do with it.

The “Beeb” employ producers who are constantly monitoring the content of shows like that and ‘should’ steer presenters away from unacceptable issues.

The fact that Aled is one of those producers meant that he was able to brag about his contest unimpeded.

RustySpanner

Get help.

Cougar

Get off my Internet.

RustySpanner

Well, I thought your post was funny Cougar 🙂

I think he’s afraid of his own sexuality anyway, often the case.

organic355
    Free Member

Apologies if the cat pic offended, the cat survived… ;o)

Hoping that you are the vet and not the owner who caused that?

bullheart
    Free Member

Jesus! I wish I knew what god-damn image you were all on about!
    👿

Cougar

Looked like a random “funny” picture to me, it had a website copyright in the corner (y’know, in case anyone wanted to steal it… 🙄 )

Shibboleth
    Free Member

It’s a widely posted and reported image Organic, just google ‘cat arrow’ and you’ll see the heartwarming story of how the moggy survived.

Edit, don’t google ‘cat arrow’ if you’re likely to be offended… ;o)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Incestuous Gay Threesomes’ is closed to new replies.