Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Inception – I just dont get what the fuss is about.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It gets great reviews, but imho it is utter garbage.

0pt1cal
    Free Member

Totally agree.

nickc

People have different opinions about stuff shocker…

bloodynora
    Free Member

I liked it. Though admit halfway through it got a bit heavy and hard to follow but sort of built up to a good ending…. I think 😯

Needs a second viewing I reckon.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

STWers don’t like mainstream stuff shocker…

GrahamS

Liked it well enough. But it wasn’t nearly as clever as it clearly thought it was.

jon1973
    Free Member

I watched it yesterday and wasn’t impressed at all.

one-man-and-his-dog
    Free Member

Watched it last night , thought it 30 mins to long , slow in the middle .

uplink
    Free Member

I switched it off after 30 mins or so – can’t see me giving it another go TBH

grievoustim
    Free Member

Don’t think it’s dreadful – but I thought it was a little dull and yes, not as clever as it thinks it is

Far too much exposition – characters all very flat and one dimensional

superfli
    Free Member

Maybe I should watch it a 2nd time as I didnt think all that of it either.
    I watched “Triangle” the other night and that was well worth a watch – kind of Ghost Ship/The Shining come groundhog day film.

LMT
    Free Member

Balls, i brought this today before it went back up in price, doh!

ianpinder
    Free Member

Lmt it’s great.

philconsequence
    Free Member

it is enjoyable 🙂 looking forward to getting it on blu-ray for xmas

Drac

Love it great film. Can’t see why people found it confusing though.

Going to watch it tomorrow when kids are at school.

LHS
    Free Member

Watched it on the plane, got confused at the beginning, drank 2 bottles of wine and it strangely made sense and I thought quite entertaining and thought provoking.

6.5/10

Hadge
    Free Member

Maybe it’s how you “think” a films going to be and then your not in the mood. I watched Pulp Fiction and thought what a crock of shit! Then one day I sat down, watched it and thought “wow” and now it’s one of my all-time favourite films.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Its not real surprise that a blockbuster film, that was designed for the cinema lacks fizz on the small screen.

Coasting
    Free Member

Hardly call it a cleaver movie.Just another load of over hyped sepo bollocks

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

It was a phenomenal film only thing I have wanted to go and see again straight away. imo if you didn’t like it yoy can’t have understood it something you had to concentrate on. love it but each to their own.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

No, I definitely understood it. Just thought it wasn’t very good.

GrahamS

trailertrash

I thought it was good, entertaining and thought-provoking, one of my favourites of the year.

samuri
    Free Member

Liked it well enough. But it wasn’t nearly as clever as it clearly thought it was.

This summed it up for me. Entertaining enough but like so much american filmage, desperately trying (and failing) to confuse moderately intelligent people is not clever.

_tom_
    Free Member

Maybe it’s how you “think” a films going to be and then your not in the mood. I watched Pulp Fiction and thought what a crock of shit! Then one day I sat down, watched it and thought “wow” and now it’s one of my all-time favourite films.

+1, same thing happened for me.

KT1973
    Free Member

Decent movie, with great special effects. Preferred the storyline to Shutter Island though

dekadanse
    Free Member

Agree with s-by-zs – pretentious tosh.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Inception – I just dont get what the fuss is about.’ is closed to new replies.