Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Inbreeding alive and strong in Lancashire
  • samuri
    Free Member

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/northwest/5965236.Two_guilty_of__sadistic__murder/

Look at that face, that's three generations of brother and sister fun right there.

It's horrific and astounding that the national press haven't picked this one up. The guy was virtually impaled on a broom handle by a collection of animals who if they weren't technically human, would have been shot on the spot by a police marksman for being rabid and out of control.

scaredypants

It's horrific and astounding that the national press haven't picked this one up

You're right (& on the other stuff too)
    Suppose it'd have to be a child they'd done it to for us to break off from all that real news about Tony Blair's new accent and Rooneys sore foot 😕

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I LOL when I saw the photo after clicking on the thread, but reading that horrific story soon wiped the smile off my face 😐

And it is indeed shocking that the story hasn't been covered by the national press. Although it's not the sort of stuff that I'm really very interested in reading.

aracer
    Free Member

Inbreeding alive and strong

Isn't that an oxymoron (you can miss off the "oxy" bit if referring to the result).

Clicked on the link and wished I hadn't – warning to others if needed!

CountZero

During the trial it was alleged that the attack on Mr Fitton was a “sexually motivated and sadistic killing”

Really? You think? Well, I don't know where they could have got that idea from.
    Oh, and the creature in the photo? From the very shallowest end of the gene pool, and a mouth-breather too. There's single-cell organisms that would shun him and his like. Pretty sure he'll find out how the victim felt when he goes inside.

Talkemada
    Free Member

The Nazi Dr Josef Mengele used photographic portraits of criminals, the mentally ill and various 'undesirable types', to justify the validity of Nazi Eugenics.

Have a think about it, folks.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I've had a think…………….we need to take more photos ?

coffeeking
    Free Member

The Nazi Dr Josef Mengele used photographic portraits of criminals, the mentally ill and various 'undesirable types', to justify the validity of Nazi Eugenics.

Your point is?

tankslapper
    Free Member

I knew a Welshman who was the first person to interview Mengele – said he was a thoroughly decent bloke.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

he was a thoroughly decent bloke

Well I'll be………………. 😕

See ? ……..all that stuff about him being a right monster.

……you just can't accept what you're told these days 😐

easygirl

i deal with people like this every day
    and most of them have a little extra!

firestarter
    Free Member

looks like a standard keighley hand print that easy girl 🙂

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

i deal with people like this every day

Royal Protection Officer ?

solarider
    Free Member

I guess the white paint all over his fugly face made his not guilty plea a little irrelevant considering the detailed account of the crime!

Sometimes there just isn't enough punishment in the justice system for these kind of people. Sickening.

nbt

Talkemada – Member

*BEEEEP*
    ever heard of Godwin's law?

fubar
    Free Member

looks like a standard keighley hand

Oi…I'll have you know that I only have 1,2 erm 3…um what's next…

Lets get this back to mocking Lancashire folks please

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Inbreeding alive and strong in Lancashire’ is closed to new replies.