Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Inbred owner's
  • grizzer
    Free Member

Doe's anyone plug the redundant hole's on the seat stay's (When running disc's)I'am worried water can get in and rust from inside or is it nothin to worry about?

wwaswas

just use the (greased) bolts without the canti mounts.

grizzer
    Free Member

Yeah suppose you could but they look a bit naff,I've just plugged em' with grease! Pity they don't do some kind of plastic plug!

Hicksy
    Free Member

The little plastic caps at the end of a BIC biro fit a treat!

grizzer
    Free Member

Nice one Hicksy,think i'll try that,do you mean the the back end of a BIC and not the cap?

sv

M6 x 6mm stainless grub screws for me.

devs
    Free Member

Not got my bikes in front of me but isn't there a drain hole to let the water back out again at the bottom of the seat stays? I'm sure there is on my summer seasons.

JoeBones
    Free Member

How many Inbreds you got?

Hicksy
    Free Member

Grizzer, yes Sir, the little caps in the end of the pen, not the pen lid thing. Just steal 4 pens from your work mates desks. I was going to use bolts but they looked like they would rub on brake hose.

u02sgb
    Free Member

I saw someone who'd used silicon to seal them up. It was a white frame so he'd used white but you could maybe use clear if that didn't suit?

Stu.

ratadog

Greased rounded head bolts of the right size on mine.

carlphillips
    Free Member

ear plugs cut off flush with stanley blade

grizzer
    Free Member

Can't seem to get the BIC cap's in,was a bit rushed for time,I'll try again when i've got a bit more time!

mjrose
    Free Member

Blue-tac!

devs
    Free Member

How many Inbreds you got?

If that's aimed at me then 2 more than Mrs D thinks I should have.

Hicksy
    Free Member

Grizzer – You have to give the bic pen end caps a little tap with a hammer to get them in if I remember right.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Inbred owner's’ is closed to new replies.