Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Inbred 29er………
  • stinker
    Free Member

I'm looking at buying one of the above (when the cheques clear!), the SLX model, and I was just wondering if anybody has any experience with them-good or bad? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Great bikes both both a rigid or suspension fork, the geometry is spot on. I actually enjoy riding mine more than the Ti456 it replaced 😳

mboy
    Free Member

Weighs a fair bit (if that bothers you), but I can highly recommend it.

Have only had mine for a couple of months now but have ridden it quite a bit already, and can say that it does exactly what I want. Though I wouldn't mind if it was a pound lighter! 😉

MrTall
    Free Member

I'm liking mine which i bought last month. Nice ride but i am having a bit of a problem with my On One Carbon fork as the wheel seems to always move to one side slightly no matter how tight i do up the QR?

Other than that very happy with it. Not the lightest though as my rigid singlespeed weighs around 28lbs (size 21"). Cheap fun though compared to the other 29er frames available.

The Orange colour is cool as well. 🙂

stinker
    Free Member

Lovely! Thank you guys. 🙂

Clink

Great bikes, sorted geometry. Steel frame is heavy, ti version nicer 🙂

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Anyone running one of these with gears? Much of a faff with rear wheel removal / adjusting the brakes?

tazzymtb

loved mine, went to the scandal 29er for a huge weight saving. I love gas pipe bikes 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Inbred 29er………’ is closed to new replies.