Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • In York for a couple of days where to eat?
  • vrapan
    Free Member

As per title any suggestions of good restaurants/pubs? Thanks

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

L’antica Locanda in The Shambles – ace wee Italian and eating in there is an experience in itself!

mildred

Restaurant Bari on the Shambles – nice italian, but my favourite when I lived there was Cafe Concerto on High Petergate – if its still there.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    vrapan
    Free Member

Just went past L’antica and it looks really nice, also the meny of Cafe Concerto is rather enticing too, we have Sunday and Monday so we will try at least one of the two!

djglover
    Free Member

Nandos, Subway, Littlechef

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

La vecchia scuola if you like a nice Italian in lovely surroundings ..
    would recommend

Gribs

Victor J’s is nice for lunch. For evening meals Little Italy is decent for Italian. If you fancy an Indian then York Spice does the best curries in York.

vrapan
    Free Member

Nandos, Subway, Littlechef

If I was penniless or a student I’d be going there and not even asking but I am neither so :p

el_boufador

Ate o clock – well priced friendly, unpretentious, great food:

http://www.ateoclock.co.uk/welcome.php

ryan_c

evil eye is a cool place with a asian menu. except sundays when it just awesome sunday dinners.

warton
    Free Member

give the lamb and lion a go, great pub, with good food, perfect for a lunchtime pint and sandwich

vrapan
    Free Member

Thanks guys! we ended up at Cafe Concerto tonight, really very very nice food 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘In York for a couple of days where to eat?’ is closed to new replies.