Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • In this day and age can you ever afford to give people the benefit of the doubt?
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

kaesae – Member
    All too often we are distracted by the fools that add in jibberish

chakaping
    Free Member

What was the question again?

scuzz
    Free Member

In this day and age can you ever afford to give people the benefit of the doubt?

I can, but then I’m rich.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

and there are some truly classic guitars on ebay for good price

indeed there are, did you not want one of them instead?

wwaswas

BBSB he says of himself;

as a proffesional trader who earns a living from trading, I think I know a bit about risk management and the operating procedures that ensure risk are minimalised.

so one assumes he was looking to buy a load of toot rather than being duped into it.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

kaesae – Member

Most of the used shite stuff I buy these days is ****!

But some people just refuse to learn, or as wwaswas reckons, just like buying crap, probably to give themselves something else to whinge about

kaesae
    Free Member

Al every single point you have put across has been made up gibberish, you are a presumptuous, pompous, pedantic child trapped in the body of a grown man, You have an arsenal of photo’s and other thread material at the ready, to be produced when the need arises to impress fools with your self proclaimed and imaginary big bullshitter status 😯 !

As for you bristol biker, why don’t you contact ebay and tell them this selling used stuff via an online website is a bad idea? I’m sure like me they will take you seriously and believe you 💡

DezB
    Free Member

Eh? So what did the geetar seller say?

Or are you happy just wrecking your own thread?

kaesae
    Free Member

DezB – Member

Eh? So what did the geetar seller say?

Or are you happy just wrecking your own thread?

DO NOT PUSH ME ANY FURTHER INFODELS!!!

😆

wwaswas

DO NOT PUSH ME ANY FURTHER

I’m not sure there’s much further to go, tbh, you must be clinging to the edge by your fingernails as it is.

so what did the seller say?

kaesae
    Free Member

The seller didn’t have a say in it, I opened up a claim and sent the guitar back.

always possition yourself so that you have as many options as possible whilst limiting the risks.

Now all I have to do is find a guitar, that said I have more money to buy one now and know a lot more about identifying guitars.

Should be able to get my hands on a nice Korean or Japanese guitar, then all I need is a suitable comfy chair, preferably one that vibrates and does massage 💡 😉

Got to go me family 😯 , shit to do!

DezB
    Free Member

wwaswas

know a lot more about identifying guitars.

a guitar;

not a guitar;

hth 🙂

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Is it just me?

kaesae
    Free Member

DezB you look almost identical to how I picture you, fanks for sharing!

Wwaswas very good! you get your bronze star and a winegum!

rtrp, I’m going to go with yes err maybe actually no!

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘In this day and age can you ever afford to give people the benefit of the doubt?’ is closed to new replies.