Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • In the alps with no bike
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

Sleezyjet lost it . And 3 others in our group and 5 other folks In another group

Couldnt even tell us i it had been left at edinburgh ……

Mrs trs bike made it though so ill get to hire something fancy for tomorrow a least !

Flying with bikes is pish !

clareymorris

They did that to 6 of us when we went to Cham 3 years ago. Apparently the hold was full so they just left them behind!! We hired bikes for 3 days and they were great shoudn’t have bothered taking our own!!!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

A work colleague was going out to do L’etape du tour the other day, BA lost his bike and all his luggage. Ain’t just the budget boys who are pish.

Sympathies Terry.

big_scot_nanny

oooh, that’s a sack of cack.

Last year we landed at Basel (home), and BA had put absolutely no bags on the plane at all. nothing.

I wasn’t bothered too much as I was just going home, but we were chatting in the lost baggage queue to a group of folks whose ski stuff was not there and they were on a multi destination alpine tour. What the hell do you tell them as the delivery address? monday, here. Tuesday, here till 12pm then here till etc etc etc

It is really crap.

Kev

Moonhead
    Free Member

So you don’t have a bike for a few days… and have to hire one, not cheap out there. Can you claim the cost back from Sleezyjet or is it just tough titties?

If they do get it out will they get it to where ever you are in the Alps?

trail_rat
    Free Member

It left geneva at 7 am this morning by express courier ….

So will be on a hire jobby today and sleezyjet might give me 25 euros back …. My insurance might cover the delay though depending on excess

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘In the alps with no bike’ is closed to new replies.