Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • In praise of Superstar Components
  • alimarsh
    Free Member

Ive seen Superstar get abit of flack on here in the past, but I want to give them some well deserved praise for their customer service.

Emailed them asking whether they sell the bar end plugs to go with the excel grips on their own, as I’ve somehow mislaid them between switching grips and changing bike. Ed emailed me back saying he’d stuck me a set in the post, they turned up next day and even had a pack of Haribo in!

Well done guys and keep up the good work

zippykona

Never had any issues with them art from every inch of my shed being covered in stickers as I feel bad throwing them away.

FOG

Yep I too am among the SS fan club. Had a fair few bits over the years with no problems. The only time I actually contacted them with a question not a complaint, I got a prompt and helpful reply.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dannyh
    Free Member

Ive seen Superstar get abit of flack on here in the past

I’m quite partial too……………..

dab

Nowt wrong with their brake pads
    I’ve been a happy customer for years

Along with nano pedals, grips, bars , stem

Not everybody is “pro” enough to need carbon or
    overpriced stuff

retrobri
    Free Member

Been ok when I’ve used them too. Although now looking at Tech 4 wheelset so we’ll see how that goes.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Bought a tech 4 wheel set in the last sake they had on them and despite some initial air weep at the pinned point on the rim (solved with a small strip of tape across) they are simply superb for the £166 I paid for the pair…..well built and true, nicely tensioned and a pleasure to ride on replacing the heavy/unreliable ones that came as stock on my Boardman Pro.
    Their Garmin out front type mounts are great too….even when I’ve tumbled and bent them, they’ve straightened up fine but more to the point have bent rather than snapping off the lugs on the back of the Garmin.

mattyfez

Only used them the once for brake pads, they are cheap, perform well and delivery is rapid and free, can’t fault them in my limited experience.

dudeofdoom

I like their tools …l.just popped out a headset 20 mins ago with one .. and the 3rd hand things nice.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘In praise of Superstar Components’ is closed to new replies.