Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • In praise of black Iridium lenses
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, i work in EC4R, so Spitalfields is but a short walk away. Usually around for a lunchtime slurp whenever you want

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Cannon St way?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yep (Laurence Pountney Hill to be exact)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Yeah, but Flashy always sez things like this, but never actually shows up…

Could have an East Side Swift Half evening soon. Stoner won’t come over this way; he’s too scared.

Cheesy; what about The Cheshire Cheese? Or, actually, with this glorious weather, do youse know somewhere that’s got outside drinking, but off the road? A conundrum in the City, I know.

The Dickens Inn at St Katherine’s is a good spot for people watching, but will be a bit busy if it’s hot. As will anywhere, I spose.

Suggestions?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Will have to work out something next time I’m back in the Smoke for a while then!

Stoner
    Free Member

Stoner won’t come over this way; he’s too scared.

Stoner wont go over that way because my jabs have expired.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

You’ll get a **** jab from me, if you’re not careful, sunshine…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Cheese is great, but in the summer really need somewhere to watch the world go by. The boat at the end of Swan Lane is good, but I hear it’s closing 🙁

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Opposite Swan Lane is the, what’s it called, I can never remember…

Got a copy of the Golden Hinde outside. Nice seating area along the front, right on the River. Space to stash bikes.

Or the Anchor, a little bit further up towards the Globe. That can be heaving on a Friday, though. As can that place by the Tat Modern, but I’ve never fancied that, for some reason.

Not a plethora of good places with nice outside seating, in the Square Mile. Most simply have ‘spillage’ onto the street, and I hate that. You can never relax, as there’s always someone trying to get past, no seats, etc.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘In praise of black Iridium lenses’ is closed to new replies.