Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • In need of the female population on here…
  • juan
    Free Member

Ok right. It's going to be the SO's bday soon. Like real soon. So is there something you like to use for biking that me as the average bloke couldn't think off?

And other question. What should I look when I buy a women's short???

P.S. bunnyhop are you getting my e-mails regarding bags.

richcc
    Free Member

Not able to offer a woman's perspective but if you can't choose a pair of suitable shorts for your missus then you obviously haven't spent enough quality time on the Assos website.

As for the other – shewee??

pk-ripper
    Free Member

dildosaddle

MrNutt
    Free Member

And a slightly off centre laced rear wheel?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

less of the smut guys!

pk-ripper
    Free Member

c'mon simon, it's sunday morning, it's either Hollyoaks or decorating and neither are appealing!

uplink
    Free Member

it's sunday morning, it's either Hollyoaks or decorating and neither are appealing!

I dunno – Hollyoaks is OK with the sound off 🙂

juan
    Free Member

richcc they don't do short. Only lycra

juan
    Free Member

c'mon simon, it's sunday morning, it's either Hollyoaks or decorating and neither are appealing!

Maybe you could try to satisfy your wife/gf for a change. will save you money on the dildosaddle front.

psychle
    Free Member

richcc they don't do short. Only lycra

Indeed… and I rather think that's the point! 😉

Maybe you could try to satisfy your wife/gf for a change. will save you money on the dildosaddle front

Ahhh, zee french, zey are amazing loverzs oui? 😆

Bunnyhop

Sorry Juan- not received anything. I'll double check.

spooky_b329

Something from http://www.minx-girl.com/

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Shorts – I wear Altura quantum shorts. The inners are comfortable and the outer looks good (IMO) and has pockets 😛

Can't think of anything that I use for biking that blokes don't, get her something useful, like some nice women specific gloves if her old ones are wearing out, or a new camelbak or something like that 🙂

loulouk
    Free Member

Seconded on Minx Girl. Even a pretty pair of socks can bring a smile, or if she rides flats, some new laces for her skater trainers? A sub to a certain magazine, or a new personally designed water bottle – some decals for her BB which say something sweet or a book of trail routes you can tick off together? Or some spokey dokeys or something silly? It's difficult without knowing someones sense of humour but that's kind of the right level for me ;O)

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

and now I've seen minx girl …. thirded! 😛

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

(Mr MC posting as she's missed this thread) MC has bought a few things from minx girl, the customer service was spot-on and she hasnt found a pair of shorts as nice as the Harlots she got there anywhere else.

A womens specific hydration pack or saddle if she gets to try a few? I got MC a Dakine Session which combines girly cute aesthetics with really nice design features, more pockets than you could find in a week and it fits the smaller female frame.

http://www.biketreks.net/1442/products/Dakine_Session_Pack_Girls.aspx?utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=PriceComp&utm_term=Froogle&utm_content=None&utm_campaign=PriceComp1

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘In need of the female population on here…’ is closed to new replies.