Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • In need of a STW ride? What about Pewsey/Marlborough down ride, 28th of June.
  • Gilles

Who will be interested joining me for riding mainly the Pewsey downs on Sunday the 28th of June? Start 10am at this car park: SU115 638 . The route will be around 40k, with possibility of shorting it to 30k. Here The planned route:

[

A picture:

Cheers,

Gilles

CountZero

Hello Gilles, yeah, I’m up for that. Sounds fun, and it’s part of the Downs I’m not familiar with. Hope a few more sign up, like Cinnamon_Girl.

cinnamon_girl

Gilles – I would love another STW ride but will be on holiday then 🙁

Polite request – could a little bit more notice possibly be given? There are so many forum rides now and I am determined to get to all of them 😀

How about another Wiltshire one in mid July? 18th/19th or 25th/26th July? Could we set a date pretty please?

Thank you so much!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cinnamon_girl

Oops 😳 Can only do 18th or 19th July.

Gilles

mmm, not easy to find a date, as all my July’s week end are already taken. We can plan another one in August!

cinnamon_girl

Oh that’s a shame but August it is! What dates can you make please Gilles?

Don’t forget the Big Bike Bash on 22nd/23rd August 😀

CountZero

I’m good for August, and July as well. Are you still going with next weekend, Gilles?

Gilles

Count0, yes! if weather ok, no problem. You will tell me then if it is STW ride suitable!
    For another ride in August, either August the 6th or August the 16th?

Gilles

16th clash with the STW Mendip ride. Ok, then I can only propose now the 6th of August.

cinnamon_girl

Er, the 6th is a Thursday!

Gilles

Ooops, 9th!

peteimpreza

If we can this back on topic please Auntie! 🙂

Giles, I fancy this assuming my recently sprained wrist mends ok. I’ll confirm during the week.

cinnamon_girl

Er sorry Pete 😳

Off-topic again – so how did you sprain your wrist Pete?

9th in my diary, merci Gilles 🙂

CountZero

Gilles, not so sure about this weekend, circumstances have changed slightly, but August 9 is going into the diary, along with the Mendip ride. August’s looking good. 8)

Gilles

Ok, looks good for the 9th of August then, follow by Mendip on the 16th, and the BBB on the 23th, and maybe a trip to France for the bank holiday weekend on the 30th. August full now.
    Pete, I’m still up for the 28th this week.

Gilles

Just a free Friday bump in case anybody want to join me on Sunday!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘In need of a STW ride? What about Pewsey/Marlborough down ride, 28th of June.’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts