Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • In hospital waiting for an op – are they taking the pee?
  • Sancho
    Free Member

Well, hospitals have a lot of patients going through them and you have to accept there are more urgent cases than yours.
    We would all like personal service etc. But that is not what the NHS is about.
    So you will have to wait until the hospital is ready for you.

your treatment sounds ok, nothing untoward or problematic, I assume they are medicating you to prevent you from being in pain.

Its not a cause of morale, money, the tories, or Thatcher.
    It’s just a big organisation, and all big organisations are like this.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

green light, off home i go, closer eye to be kept, back next week for a X-ray

OH THE NHS IS WONDERFUL (because they pay my wages) – bit of a horror show here once i got in the hospital, first responder was alright as he didn’t cut off my shoes

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

green light, off home i go

Awaits dirtyriders next grumpy post where he says “Its 6pm now and still sat here in this awful place waiting to be discharged” 😉

The NHS isn’t perfect. Its very understaffed currently. Those that are their are working as hard as they can for every patient, but at some point, not enough people means things go wrong/delays happen.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Glad you’ve gone home DR.

badnewz
    Free Member

DirtyRider, I hope you recover quickly, I’m all for moaning about the NHS, basically because I don’t agree with the premise in the first place.
    Healing vibes, as the STW massive say.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Hopefully the physio has done a stairs assessment with you if you’re off home.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘In hospital waiting for an op – are they taking the pee?’ is closed to new replies.