Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Imprint Grips – kickstarter promo
  • kayak23

Squishy mouldable grips anyone?

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwyG2YEYTPE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmwyG2YEYTPE[/video]

I’d have to try them to be convinced but good on them for innovating.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

I like it.

But I’d want them ‘moulded’ whilst actually on the bars and me in a riding position, so the pressure points were properly represented.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

How very ‘JML’ 😀

partyboy1101
    Free Member

Can’t find these on Kickstarter, are they on the site yet?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Could see the use of them for touring type grips, but not so sure about it for proper off road riding, as I’m rarely in the same position on the grips for that long. Nice idea overall, though.

JoB
    Free Member

they said ‘aircraft grade aluminium’, i’m in

bikerbloke
    Free Member

Just seen that the Kickstarter page is now live, looking forward to getting a set of these!

Karl33to
    Free Member

Just noticed that as well, have even decided to back them, although all the different backing options were a little unclear.

Also figured that when they wear down you can just warm them up and put a new imprint pattern on them, so they should last a reasonable time.

njee20
    Free Member

all the different backing options were a little unclear.

Why? You just go for the “very early bird” ones for either standard or premium grips. Those are limited, then anyone who backs will have to go for “early bird”, then the standard price. How KS projects usually work – discount for early adoption.

They do look really good, mistake only doing green and off white I reckon – can’t go wrong with black.

jamesl3ell
    Free Member

Have a look at the FAQ on the Imprint Grips Kickstarter page.

“Black material is something that we will be looking to launch in the future. If we have this material ready before the Kickstarter production run we will offer it to all our Kickstarter pledgers as an option at no extra cost.”

njee20
    Free Member

Not sure Christmas is the best time to be doing it, but seems to be gaining a bit of traction.

What happens on KS if you don’t reach the required, do you still ‘lose’ your money?

jam-bo

What happens on KS if you don’t reach the required, do you still ‘lose’ your money?

nothing, your card only gets charged if they reach the funding target.

I’ve backed this one.

AlexSimon

bikerbloke – Member

Just seen that the Kickstarter page is now live, looking forward to getting a set of these!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/782900080/imprint-bicycle-grips-make-your-mark
    Surely you already have the prototype Tom?

Cougar

cookeaa

I’m normally very cynical about kickstarter stuff like this, but I actually like the product and can see it being a viable product across a few different types of bike…

I think I might just chip in for once…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Imprint Grips – kickstarter promo’ is closed to new replies.