Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Important news
  • aracer
    Free Member

Following the link about the house without planning permission, I spotted this was the second most popular story. How come no discussion about something far more important than the triviality of somebody building a house where they're not supposed to?

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Becaus she no longer holds any attraction for anyone with an IQ above 50.

That photo makes her look like a Thunderbirds puppet!

davidrussell
    Free Member

she is a vacuous, self obsessed media wh0re. She's cannot stand being out of the limelight yet whines like a mule when people voice their own opinions on her on sites like twitter. Live by the sword etc love…

I'm sick and tired of the celebrity culture in this country. quite frankly i couldn't give a **** if she was hit by a lorry, as long as that was the last "scoop interview" we have about her.

And dont get me started on OK, NOW, THEN, MAYBE, cLoser, CLOSEST and all that sh!te. fcukin self perpetuating drivel read by those with an equally dull life as the "stars". WGAF if some footballer is banging his pal's missus? It happens all the time with ugly folk so why should it be headline news? grrrr

Now that feels better

nickc

Katie Price: she is a vacuous, self obsessed media wh0re

In 2009 it was reported she had earned £6.5 million with £4.5 million earned the previous year taking her total wealth to a reported £40 million. Price has raised over £1 million for Vision Charity.[citation needed] From wikipedia

davidrussell: bitching on a web forum…

davidrussell
    Free Member

everyone knows web forums are all about bitching.

not sure what point you're making though – is it that she is a rich, vacuous self obsessed media whore or that people are stupid enough to pay her for being one? or is it the charity angle?

dave_aber
    Free Member

That photo makes her look like a Thunderbirds puppet!

No it doesn't.

SHE makes herself look like a thunderbirds puppet.

BoardinBob

And dont get me started on OK, NOW, THEN, MAYBE, cLoser, CLOSEST and all that sh!te. fcukin self perpetuating drivel read by those with an equally dull life as the "stars". WGAF if some footballer is banging his pal's missus? It happens all the time with ugly folk so why should it be headline news? grrrr

I spied one of those magazines on the counter in our kitchen at work. The cover story was about "Celeb couples in crisis" with a picture of Angelina Jolie and a caption that read "Sleep on the couch Brad"

Aye, because I'm sure the Pitt-Jolie household doesn't have a spare room and in times of marital problems Brad ends up sleeping on the couch. 😆

I can just imagine crowds of women, who lets face it must be slightly mentally challenged, crowded round the magazine going "oooh look, Angelina made Brad sleep on the couch"

Utter lies and nonsense, bought and read by retards. A bit like MBUK.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Important news’ is closed to new replies.