Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • iMac – is a new one due soon?
  • rob2
    Free Member

Moving job and need a new computer. Just wondered if anyone knew if a new iMac is due soon – don’t want to get one then find it gets updated a month.

Awaits flame on “get a pc”!

grum
    Free Member

Recommendation – Buy only if you need it – Approaching the end of a cycle
    Last Release November 30, 2012
    Days Since Update 210 (Avg = 335)

http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

curvature
    Free Member

I have just had a new iMac and really does it matter if a new model comes out?

My MB Pro is over 4 years old and still works as it did when I bought it and would still fetch £600 if I sold it.

My advice is look at Apple Refurbs or Education store and buy what is the best deal at the time.

d3fm3ch
    Free Member

SInce you asked. There is probably a new one due soon. The last MBA had the new Heswell chips in them. I imagine an iMac update with these new processors due soon.

sharkbait
    Free Member

There is always a new {insert whatever tech you want} around e corner – if you want one just get on with it and buy one.
    We have an older one and amazingly it still does the same things the newer one does.

rob2
    Free Member

I’m moving job in a month or so. If there’s an update seems better to wait as no immediate rush. I’ve got a three year old mac book pro which works for when I’m away

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘iMac – is a new one due soon?’ is closed to new replies.