Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • I'm worried about my bikes …
  • Karinofnine

Side effects = sometimes itching and constipation so not too bad. I prefer the side effects of Tramadol to the side effects of NSAIDs. Yes, still riding. Cycling didn’t cause it, doesn’t worsen it, actually the movement helps, makes me feel good and takes my mind off it. Sitting down all day at work kills me though 🙁

Out in -8.5? TOP GIRL ! Hope to see you soon x

thegman67

My wife and kids are in the garage while me and my bikes watch towie

collinstiffee
    Free Member

Mine are indoors. Sometimes, I go into their room, to see how beautiful they are. Mental? Probably.

Zoolander
    Free Member

Ones in its room, previously the spare room. The other is in the kitchen. They have a perfectly good shed with shelves and lighting and everything but thieving ferkars like the shed also.

flap_jack
    Free Member

I’m convinced the cold ruins the tyres. Also the tiny battery in the power meter.

supertramp
    Free Member

Karinofnine – I actually like a ‘miserable bird on a drab dreary background’ lord knows I’ve been out with enough! Though after reading this I may kick the latest one out and bring the bike inside instead. Do you think she will survive the weather? she did originate in warmer climes.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I don’t keep the bikes warm all the time, but I did stick the fan heater on for an hour to dry them off after a hot water wash the other day. I also went soft and brought the forks into the kitchen for servicing, much more comfortable than working on freezing cold bits of metal.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

My bike currently lives in a utility room, to save me working on it with cold hands.

This may actually be preferred by both of us.

hugor
    Free Member

Mine always leans against the back of the sofa in the lounge.
    I like to caress it in the evenings when I’m watching TV.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘I'm worried about my bikes …’ is closed to new replies.