Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I’m sorry – SS content
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

I’m sorry but I washed my SS this afternoon as I had an hour spare.

But don’t worry I stopped after just 10 minutes as it felt so wrong and I went for a local blast just to out some mud back on it.

Anyone else had a near miss like this?

crezzy

kiwi do you ever do any bloody work 😆

Moomin
    Free Member

Is that the bike with the stupidly big wheels and looks like a shopping trolley 😆

miketually
    Free Member

I washed mine a couple of days ago. Only because I was putting on new brakes, tyres, pedals, grips and seatpost though, so that’s OK, isn’t it?

It’s its first wash since September, I think, when I washed it because it was going into someone else’s car for a trip to High Street. Not bad considering it’s been used as a commuter all winter.

Anthony
    Free Member

I took my front wheel off at the weekend to strip the tyre to see what a years worth of sealant looked like and to clear it out for fresh stuff. I got a bucket of warm water and a hose pipe and gave it a good clean, came up spotless.

I put it back on the bike but the clean front wheel just looked wrong against the rest of the dirty bike. I looked at the bucket and hose and thought shall I?

So I did, I rode it a bit more and got the front wheel dirty again to match 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

me me me me “ask me about my jones” me me me

“i’m more singlespeedy/niche etc etc than you”

😉

crezzy

😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I’m sorry – SS content’ is closed to new replies.