Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • I'm sorry, I thought there was a bike forum here…
  • whippersnapper
    Free Member

"InaneDrivelWorld.com"

how many years has it taken you to work this out – I thought that's why people came here

singlespeedstu

I won't miss you SSP.

As we can get together for a ride on any weekend. 🙂

On the subject of MTBR. If you want usefull advice that's the place to get it. Some of the people on there really know their stuff.

Still think this place is entertaining though just for the bitchyness and back stabbing of some of the so called adults. 😀

iDave
    Free Member

On the subject of MTBR. If you want usefull advice that's the place to get it. Some of the people on there really know their stuff.

so it's like here then but humourless?

sc-xc

^ apart from the 'they know their stuff' bit….

ratadog

I've just got used to ending the threads… must be something I say

Thank God, I thought that was just me had that effect.

mickasaki
    Free Member

Why say goodbye to someone who's gone? surely they wont see it!!

Jamie
    Free Member

Why say goodbye to someone who's gone? surely they wont see it!!

Oh you know he will be reading. Hello SSP!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Why get wound up about leaving a forum FFS, I bet he is of the Mary Whitehouse brigade and complains about program content and forgets about the off or channel button. PMSL. I love this.

Karinofnine

To me the forum reflects life – inane, beautiful, wise, ugly, stupid, funny, misguided, sad, compassionate – you get my drift.

I didn't realise when I joined that we all had to be perfect to post on here. I'm not perfect, better get my coat!

noteeth
    Free Member

It's the internet, FFS. Dry your eyes.

mboy
    Free Member

I didn't realise when I joined that we all had to be perfect to post on here. I'm not perfect, better get my coat!

LOL, made me chuckle… I think sometimes the "perfect" people forget too that they were once not quite so! 😉

Take it easy SSP, in a way I don't blame you… There is more to life out there than a load of randoms on an internet forum that would start a fight with their own shadow!

But very occasionally you do actually get someone who knows what they're talking about and isn't too self important to give the benefit of their wisdom to others… Occasionally being the operative word though!

See you on the trails, probably in the FOD sometime…

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I once thought to myself 'why bother with this sh!tty forum anyway, It's full of Dog-Snots who can't even think straight, never mind give a helpful answer to a question'
    Then I thought to myself, 'I'd miss them' so I'm still here!

noteeth
    Free Member

Here's a fugging radical suggestion: be a member of both STW and MTBR, and be entertained, horrified & informed by each, as required.

It's not like you have to choose sides in a global ideological conflict, or something.

oldgit
    Free Member

Everyone seems grumpy these days, hardly anyone said hello back today. (perhaps they were teachers :wink:)

Though SSP seemed a nice guy.

walleater

For some sad reason I remember SSP announcing to the world that he was going to post on here again a couple of years back. Maybe 'ManyGearsAndAfreewheelPunk' is going to join soon.

Edukator
    Free Member

On ne reste pas parce qu’on aime certaines personnes ; on s’en va parce qu’on en déteste d’autres. Il n’y a que le moche qui nous fasse agir. On est lâche: Boris Vian

A bientôt A, la Solitude est la pire des choses.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It's not like you have to choose sides in a global ideological conflict, or something.

BURN 'IM!

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘I'm sorry, I thought there was a bike forum here…’ is closed to new replies.