Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Im really quite temped by this……………………….
  • chainslapp
    Free Member

Just seen this and was drawn to the fact that he has a certain way with his marketing. Added to that, the spell check option seems to have let him down on a lot of the major features. I don't want to cast a shadow of doubt over this guy, but what does everyone else think?
    e-bay Inbred add

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I think its as dodgy as hell, he clearly knows little about bikes but has a bike that is custom build – you won't find that in any shops.

He also miss-described (stunt/DH?!!) it – if he had bought it from someone, surely he would know its intended use?

Paceman
    Free Member

Wouldn't touch that wuth a barge-pole… very suss 😡

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone had one stolen?

chainslapp
    Free Member

Please read my OP with a large amount of sarcasm. My intention was to bring this to everyone's attention without pointing a finger.

oldgit
    Free Member

The chainset shows lots of use.

Doesn't the On-One site state that Inbreds are for xc use only? can't be arsed to check. but I buyer would see that surely.
    With my point the finger head on, I think he thought he had procured a jump bike because it's singlespeed.
    Genuine or not it does look fishy.

stew1982
    Free Member

Does no-one watch Jeremy Kyle?
    – we have plenty of "Stupid, unable to spell, DH, Stunt riders" in the country or if you watch the above lots of potentials!

lol, it does look rather like it may have been a five finger bargin – although local pick-up?

Big-M
    Free Member

Just like a BMX!

Andy

Its also one of the ltd edition On One 853 S speed frames from 2007 (250 made?).

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Dodgy as hell.

mattp
    Free Member

i thinks it luks like a bargin – but oi dunt no much about bykes aND that!!! 🙄

clareymorris

Seems like a very intelligent young man just trying to sell his downhill/stunt/bmx bike. I don't know what you are all worried about!

robhughes
    Free Member

i was after a d/h bmx.
    think i,ll have a punt on it…..
    just ask him some easy questions.that,ll screw him up.

Northwind

No real reason to think it's stolen, when you look at regular classifieds (ie, not on enthusiast sites) it's pretty often hard to get the name of the bike never mind anything else. ("This is a bike it is gud it has forks I use it for downhill and commuting") A lot of people just have no idea what they're selling, could be he bought it as it is.

mattp
    Free Member

he says he's owned it for two years and paid over 1k for it new. is it worth £275 is the only question you need to ask here…

Olly
    Free Member

"stunt bike like a bmx"

wtf

and the components listed are all of, and exclusively, the components with their name on them. no mention of the hubs or rims

dodgey as hell.

mboy
    Free Member

Hmmmm, someone bought it!

Wonder if it burns their fingers when they pick it up? 😕

chainslapp
    Free Member

For the record your honour, not guilty. 😛

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Im really quite temped by this……………………….’ is closed to new replies.