Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I'm quite happy today for some reason (music related)
  • dogbert
    Free Member

Got home from work last night and had a notion to delve into a book I bought about Ninja Tune records having looked on DJ Foods blog (slow day at work)

Today I listened to some Solid Steel CD’s in the car and it took me back to when I worked in a record shop 10 years ago, apart from an argument picking the car up from the inept garage which lasted 10 minutes, I’ve been in a proper good mood all day, so much so some folks have commented on it 🙂

Don’t know if I can keep it going for two days, but ain’t it great when music just cheers you right up.

dabble
    Free Member

Nice one, “music takes me up”. im off to listen to scruffs solid steel, always makes me smile.

martinxyz
    Free Member

I was told by my boss the other day that ‘when I get older I’ll appreciate music more.. and that I need to listen to live music’ or something along those lines. He thinks I listen to pop with bleeps in it or something.

I try to explain what Solid steel is but there would be no use playing it to him as the first hint of a scratch or hip hop track would mean the entire recording has a very poor playlist that couldn’t possibly have anything in it that he’d like. I have listened and recorded SS’s for over a decade now and always go back to the old one’s when I ride the bike.

Coldcut FTW!

yunki
    Free Member

“music takes me up” has been 2yo yunki Jr’s favourite favourite song for the last eight months or so.. 😀

now, listen!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I'm quite happy today for some reason (music related)’ is closed to new replies.