Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I'm popping out for a bite (late lunch) whilst I'm out can you recommend me a…
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

film to download on itunes. I’ve got some money left on a voucher. Nothing taxing on the brain, just a good Action Adventure type film I think, all recommendations greatly received 😀

tthew

Lucy was good from last year.

jamiep
    Free Member

Is Fury on it yet?

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Guardians of the Galaxy

Nobby

Lucy was good from last year.

Maybe, but parts of the interwebs went mental at it because, apparently, the whole story was based on “bad science” or “non-viable hypothesis”. 🙄

Personally, I found it a fun sci-fi jaunt with the added bonus of Scarlett 🙂

stu170
    Free Member

Lucy had the worst ending of any film ever!

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Lucy had the worst ending of any film ever!

Clearly you haven’t seen ‘Now You See Me’. I felt robbed, utterly robbed of the 2 or so hours that I invested in that film for the weakest ending ever. Honestly, why bother even writing the thing if you so little imagination about who might be behind it.

As for movie recommendations. Ted. I watched it a second time over the holiday its no less funny the second time around.

speed12
    Free Member

Yeah, I thought that about Lucy – enjoyed it up until the last 15mins…and then it just went a bit rubbish…

Guardians of the Galaxy is a good shout as is the Avengers (if you haven’t already seen it) – both perfect mixes of fun, not-taking-themselves-too-seriously-I’m-looking-at-you-Transformers-series, action to just watch and not massively need to think about.

tomhoward

22 jump street

teadrinker
    Free Member

So not going for Lucy! I’ve already downloaded Guardians and liked it. Also downloaded Jack Reacher and actually quite enjoyed it.

22 Jump Street is brilliant if only for one line! Fury isn’t out till mid Feb but have that in mind for when it does.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I'm popping out for a bite (late lunch) whilst I'm out can you recommend me a…’ is closed to new replies.