Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I'm not going out in that!
  • muggomagic

What sort of stuff do you do when for whatever reason you can’t be bothered to get your bike out of the garage?

I’ve just finished reading ‘the secret race’ by Tyler Hamilton, it’s a great read and I found it quite shocking compared to David Millar’s book. I’ve just started ‘skagboys’ by Irvine Welsh which is the prequel to trainspotting.
    I’m also playing a bit of Black Ops II and listening to the 6 music playlist on spotify.

Roll on spring.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Today I have mostly been sitting on the sofa entertaining my wee lad between bouts of CBeebies and him torturing the dog. Only reason I am not going out is that I feel like death warmed up at the moment 🙁 Lovely day out there!

kerv
    Free Member

I am mostly sulking 🙁

RoterStern
    Free Member

What sort of stuff do you do when for whatever reason you can’t be bothered to get your bike out of the garage?

Never happens. In fact if I don’t get out on the bike I get very grouchy indeed. Just about to go out in a 4 inches of fresh snow in a snow storm. 😈

Leku
    Free Member

Shots were NOT a good idea after all….

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Wind, rain and mud out there at the moment – will be heading out later today – it’s only weather! 😀

khani
    Free Member

[Smug mode]
    I went out anyway and got covered in shite and got wet and cold..
    now sat in front of wood burner with a beer… 😀 embrace the filth..
    [end of smug mode]
    Sorry…

fenred
    Free Member

Thought you’d still be cleaning the bikes mate 😉

khani
    Free Member

No.. 😳

fenred
    Free Member

Laaaazzzzyy fecker!!!!!!! 😯

globalti
    Free Member

Good day today. I have:

Washed and valeted both Mrs Gti’s car and my car. Damned cold in the wind though.

Cleaned the bathroom floor, removed the bath and basin traps and cleaned out all the hairs and scummy smelly stuff (bleargh!)

Nipped to a LBS and bought some new bar tape for the road bike I’m selling.

Jumped on the roadie and shot out for a very windy “quickie” round my local 10 mile circuit, which includes two nasty sharp climbs, total was 730 ft, felt good and went well.

Retaped the bars then taken all the photos and set them up ready for putting an ad on Eblag tonight.

Now gotta cook dinner then back online for the Ebay ad.

Time for a nice glass of Merlot, I think.

skink2020

Went to work for a few hours(makes the week a bit easier)
    then ran a spur for a new plug socket upstairs(crawling in loft,very dusty and unpleasant). Now watching Elf with my my beloved.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

If it’s really dirty, motorbike trials, filthier it gets, more fun it is.
    Or sleeping off a hangover. 😀

wingnuts

Gobalti – “Cleaned the bathroom floor, removed the bath and basin traps and cleaned out all the hairs and scummy smelly stuff (bleargh!)”

Now that is beyond the call of duty! Mrs Wingnuts is a psychopathic clearer but she’s never done that. Sure you’re not feeling guilty about something?

Got man flu myself so not been out but it’s the only thing that stops me.

jools182
    Free Member

Went out today despite feeling bobbins

started feeling worse so ride cut short

now on the sofa with a blanket

pete68
    Free Member

Capt. Kronos sat on the sofa entertaining his wee lad. Mmmmm.we don’t need to know that much info thanks.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Got the “sorry, I wouldn’t normally bother you on Sunday but you’re the only person available to cover on-call between 08.00 – 20.00” call. this morning. 😐
    *Due to some cretin getting woefully trollied on the staff Chrimbo outing on Saturday night – said cretin may well be getting a few slaps come Monday morning*

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I can always be bothered, just that sometimes I have other things to do. Such as go to work to help pay the mortgage & bills, or go & drown some worms & throw dead squid & mackerel back in the sea to feed the crabs. I can always be ‘bothered’ but biking’s not the be all & end all for me.

rOcKeTdOg

Roll on spring.

it’ll never happen, best get out now, I’m still waiting for summer 2012 to start. it’s not stopped me riding though, i mean look how dry it was yesterday

bit moist by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

palmer77
    Free Member

Built a jump for my 3 and 5 year olds, and serviced the hub on my rear wheel.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I'm not going out in that!’ is closed to new replies.