Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I'm no Miss Marple but…
  • Harry_the_Spider

I would have thought that if somebody had been shot 6 times there would be some extra holes and probably some gooey mess, even if the guy had just had surgery.

Palmer had recently had surgery and it was initially thought he had suffered a cardiac arrest.

It is thought that this surgery was common knowledge among friends and family and could have been deliberately used to disguise the injuries.

A week later, a post-mortem examination found the convicted conman had been shot in the chest six times, which prompted an investigation by the police watchdog.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-35766680

oomidamon

Did he die from lead poisoning?

wwaswas

I was a bit baffled by that.

How can it take a week to spot someone’s chest is riddled with holes (even if it was a low calibre gun and no exit wounds)?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Suicide

matt_outandabout

It was Mcauly…

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Professor Plum in the billiard room with the lead piping?

Harry_the_Spider

More like Ernie the Bastard in the garden with a 9mm.

andyfla
    Free Member

Possibly shot in the back with a small calibre gun,
    When he was found he was cold and stiff so obviously dead
    Post mortem only completed a week later as obvious heart attack ….. lets turn him over bob …. oh

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

[/url]

“Officers and paramedics initially thought Palmer, who had recently undergone keyhole surgery to his chest, had died from natural causes.”

From what I know of keyhole surgery they usually only use one small hole in the leg rather than 6 in the chest…

Sui
    Free Member

Coincidentally just seen a BBC news snippet and “Crimewatch” are doing a piece on this “murder” with the poor old wife in tears stating the killer must be found. My first thought is, yeah hopefully so he can top you as well. Someone who has had an extravagant life through the misery of others.. Fooook off. Does she really think she’s going to get any sympathy…?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

From what I know of keyhole surgery they usually only use one small hole in the leg rather than 6 in the chest…

I had three holes in my knee on both occasions that it was worked on.

Turns out that this is on one of my cycle commute routes when I’m doing the long ones. I may pedal slightly faster around that area!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I'm no Miss Marple but…’ is closed to new replies.